Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Would Love To Have Mayweather, Klitschko in Camp For Fury Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Would Love To Have Mayweather, Klitschko in Camp For Fury Fight

WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua would love to have Floyd Mayweather and Wladimir Klitschko at his training camp to help prepare him for his unification with WBC champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wants others in his corner for moral support. Signs of a mentally weak man. We already knew that from the Ruiz fight though.
    #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

Blimey he wants his hand held at all times
      #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Wants others in his corner for moral support. Signs of a mentally weak man. We already knew that from the Ruiz fight though.
        You post negative comments under every AJ Article
        You must love Anthony Joshua
        Lololololol!!!

Comment

It's like Rocky III.

Bad news for Rob McCraken.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

You post negative comments under every AJ Article
            You must love Anthony Joshua
            Lololololol!!!
            you getting extra sensitive about my opinion as a boxing fan is a more likely indicator of loving Joshua. I write plenty of criticism about other boxers as well but you only notice the few I’ve written about Aj? Yeah you adore him.

Comment

Originally posted by coghaugen View Post
              Blimey he wants his hand held at all times

“Footballers need to be around footballers, boxers need to be around boxers. Lions stay around lions, lions don’t hang around with sheep, do they? Good boxers need to stay around better boxers in order to get better, so I’d definitely have him. I’d have George Foreman, Evander Holyfield, Roberto Duran, Tommy Hearns, Sugar Ray Leonard. Mayweather, 100 percent.

"And Wladimir Klitschko, he’s always welcome. And it’s inspiration for the kids in this gym as well because this gym is an amateur gym for the community, so yeah it’d be good to have them down here. Mayweather’s more than welcome.”

what is wrong with that?
              he's talking about training camp..and he's just saying 'they're WELCOME'.

Comment

Me, me, me, me, me, me. I know this fight is important to you Joshua, but allow me to talk about my career and my PPV earnings real quick.

Comment

Bring em' in AJ! Don't be a Wilder when you lose.

Comment

Joshua gonna drop the ball...

Comment

Working...
                    X