Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Don King Issues Legal Letter To Prevent Charr vs. Lovejoy Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Don King Issues Legal Letter To Prevent Charr vs. Lovejoy Clash

Promoter Don King has sent a cease & desist letter to undefeated heavyweight boxer Christopher Lovejoy, claiming he is under an exclusive promotional agreement with Don King Promotions and not permitted to enter any future fights without King's consent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never ever, ever sign a contract with Don King or Shelley Finkel those two will take every penny you own, court is their second home.

Comment

I don't understand why anyone who has heard Mike Tyson's story would ever consider doing business with Don King...

Comment

we all know charr is the real champ

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          Never ever, ever sign a contract with Don King or Shelley Finkel those two will take every penny you own, court is their second home.
          Finkel is a gangsta! I remember his uncle stared in the first pilot of Star Trek. He told Captain Pike, “yo ass on my planet muf****a, only twerking out herez!”

293F709A-3296-48D4-B59D-F7B75938BECE.jpeg

Comment

Don King and Mauricio Sulaiman the cancers of boxing.

Comment

That old, decrepit bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                we all know charr is the real champ
                WRONG! Fres Oquendo is the real champ!

Comment

How many generations of boxers did king ruin? I think from the 60s on...

Comment

Don King, old dirty skumbag

Comment

Working...
                    X