Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Golovkin Should Fight Andrade In Summer, Then Murata On December 31st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Golovkin Should Fight Andrade In Summer, Then Murata On December 31st

Eddie Hearn is seemingly growing impatient with Gennadiy Golovkin. Hearn, whose company co-promotes Golovkin, expressed exasperation Saturday night with Golovkin's plan to return to the ring December 31 against Ryota Murata. According to Hearn, Golovkin, the IBF/IBO middleweight champion, intends to meet Murata, the WBA champ, on New Year's Eve in Japan, Murata's home country.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree GGG or Charlo should think they can beat Andrade. I believe they both can.

Comment

"but but but but ,he's not black!!!" - JabJabBoom
      kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

damn Keith Idec went gangsta on GGG. for years Idec was Team GGG all day errrrday. the Tides are changing up in dis hoe!

Comment

On the basis of the fight on Saturday night I think Golovkin would have to be degraded even further than he already is to lose to Andrade. Andrade's ring generalship looked really poor even against a relatively basic opponent. I think Golovkin pins him down and beats him up. Murata is also likely to be pretty beatable too so it's not a bad plan.

Comment

Finally a decent boxing match up. Been watching UFC for months. Finally a boxing match I can look forward too.

Comment

I think DAZN screwed up by giving GGG the deal of a lifetime when they signed him. Apparently they have no say about who he fights, and it looks like he is just going to ride it out facing beatable opponents.

Comment

Murata needs to be stripped. Dude hasnt fought since 2019 and the WBA stripped Pacquiao the same way. Murata could fight now or in the summer but waiting until December is ridiculous. WBA should order an immediate fight with whoever is ranked the highest for Murata and be done
                kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

I know Andrade is no Mayweather level of slickness, but he's not too bad, and Golovkin will never ever fight him. GGG is nearing the end of his career, he wants another big money fight with Canelo, while he fights the likes of Steve Rolls before that.

Comment

It would be a fight I'd enjoy to see. But at 39 maybe GGG just doesn't get up for that fight anymore. It's something we're seeing with a lot of boxers these days and I think the issue with careers lagging into the mid 30's.

Comment

Working...
                    X