Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Anthony Joshua: Hearn Gives Detailed Update on Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Anthony Joshua: Hearn Gives Detailed Update on Event

An undisputed world heavyweight title fight between Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury will be a bigger event than the Olympics, according to Eddie Hearn, who says that both sides have agreed to a site offer for the fight to take place this summer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ridiculous to hold this fight during a pandemic. i get that careers have a finite shelf life but this fight will be here in a year or two when everyone has a covid vax and you can put 80k in a soccer stadium, or 15 k in MGM and have $100,000 ringside seats and do half a billion in gambling revenue

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      ridiculous to hold this fight during a pandemic. i get that careers have a finite shelf life but this fight will be here in a year or two when everyone has a covid vax and you can put 80k in a soccer stadium, or 15 k in MGM and have $100,000 ringside seats and do half a billion in gambling revenue
      Too many moving parts. Either man, especially AJ could be beaten within that time. Titles could be vacated due to mandatories, so it won't be for undisputed anymore. Personally I don't care about how much the fighters or promoters get, that doesn't effect me, as a fan, I just want to see the fight as soon as.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post

Too many moving parts. Either man, especially AJ could be beaten within that time. Titles could be vacated due to mandatories, so it won't be for undisputed anymore. Personally I don't care about how much the fighters or promoters get, that doesn't effect me, as a fan, I just want to see the fight as soon as.
        Not everyone is taking the covid vaccine. I'm certainly not.
        Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          We don’t care about how much fighters are getting paid ,we just want to see the fight . Why does this forum worry about money more then fights themselves ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

We don’t care about how much fighters are getting paid ,we just want to see the fight . Why does this forum worry about money more then fights themselves ? Ha
            Yep. Crowds and site fees are all irrelevant to us, neither will alter the ppv price so who cares. Sooner the fight gets made the better, but more likely heading into Aug. Could be worse

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post

Yep. Crowds and site fees are all irrelevant to us, neither will alter the ppv price so who cares. Sooner the fight gets made the better, but more likely heading into Aug. Could be worse
              It’s just a weird forum filled will posters concerned about live gates more then the fight or how much money a fighter receives and weird people who don’t even want the fight and ones who would rather it not happen yet , weird .

Comment

Ok Hearn. We get it you are doing all the work and am sure you are getting a king’s ransom for your efforts. Certainly you like the sound of your voice no doubt but kudos to you nonetheless. But pls shut the fuc up until you are ready to announce the fight. All this unnecessary talk doesn’t move the needle

Comment

some of this forum believe Wilder wins this fight ...

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  It’s just a weird forum filled will posters concerned about live gates more then the fight or how much money a fighter receives and weird people who don’t even want the fight and ones who would rather it not happen yet , weird .

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                    Ok Hearn. We get it you are doing all the work and am sure you are getting a king’s ransom for your efforts. Certainly you like the sound of your voice no doubt but kudos to you nonetheless. But pls shut the fuc up until you are ready to announce the fight. All this unnecessary talk doesn’t move the needle
                    You are probably aware that there have been a lot of doubters about whether this fight will happen. Without that doubt, he probably wouldn't be doing all these updates. As it stands, however, it is understandable that he has been providing details of how things are moving along.

Those that don't like the updates can choose to ignore them.

Comment

Working...
                    X