Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Joshua Doesn't Have The Biggest Heart, When I Land It's Going To Be Over Quickly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Joshua Doesn't Have The Biggest Heart, When I Land It's Going To Be Over Quickly

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury believes that he once he lands flush, it won't take much to topple IBF, WBO, IBO, WBA champion Anthony Joshua. Fury and Joshua are in the process of finalizing the details for a unification showdown - being targeted to take place in the summer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Once a quitter.
    I think Fury's right, 4 of Ajs last 6 have been over the hill old men with only 3-5 good rounds in them which is hardly preparation for Fury.
    I think
    Fury out jabs or walks down Aj preasuring him which will make the bodybuilder gas.
    & stop talking about the fight's being in doubt. They've moved onto sorting the undercard.
    Last edited by Bob; 04-19-2021, 04:26 AM.

Comment

There is nothing like a grudge domestic match up. I can see AJ gassing by the 9th round, and Fury now hunting him down, to finally stop him around the 11th round via corner's towel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
        Once a quitter.
        I think Fury's right, 4 of Ajs last 6 have been over the hill old men with only 3-5 good rounds in them which is hardly preparation for Fury.
        I think
        Fury out jabs or walks down Aj preasuring him which will make the bodybuilder gas.
        & stop talking about the fight's being in doubt. They've moved onto sorting the undercard.
        Go back to boxing news 24 broski.
        REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

Meh. Cuts both ways and I'm fairly certain it takes fewer punches from Joshua to fell Fury than the other way round.

Comment

If Josh can't hit fury and gets punished for missing it will be interesting. Josh usually good at hitting you though

Comment

Fury’s at his best when he has a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. He’ll be hearing he’s the favorite for the next few months and I think that affects him mentally.
              I have AJ winning the first fight close then Fury coming back and taking a rematch.
              AJ won’t be there to be hit like Wilder and won’t be pushed around as easily. After the first Ruiz shocker I think he fights a more cautious style.
              Szef Szef likes this.

Comment

Fury trying to kid himself. Wilder could barely stand, was falling over by himself for 3+ rounds and Fury couldn't finish him. Fury is going to be running around the ring, but Joshua isn't Wilder or Wlad, he has the ability to catch Fury often and isn't safety first. Fury is getting KO'd within 6.

Comment

Funny but Fury has been down quite a few times

Comment

100% chance these fights will be rigged scripted WWE fake fights. Same as Fury/Wilder Fury/Klit AJ/Klit. All crooked occult establishment fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X