Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Still Pushing To Get Conor McGregor in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Still Pushing To Get Conor McGregor in The Ring

This past Saturday night, Youtube star Jake Paul continued his boxing journey with a first round stoppage of MMA veteran Ben Askren in Atlanta. It was the third fight, and the third stoppage, in Paul's career. Paul turned pro last year, but he's yet to face an actual boxer in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why we have to read that **** on a boxing site?

I don`t care about damn UFC guys, youtubers..

Comment

The fool is calling a Middleweight and he is a cruiserweight got and fight Fury Brother or fight Lawrence Okolie

Comment

If Jake Paul wants McGregor to sign, then he ought to offer him a two fight package with the first one in the boxing ring and the second in the MMA cage. If that won't get McGregor to sign, then nothing will.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Why we have to read that **** on a boxing site?

I don`t care about damn UFC guys, youtubers..
          Jake Paul is a PPV megastar pro boxer with 3-0(3KO) record.

Put some respect on his name.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            The fool is calling a Middleweight and he is a cruiserweight got and fight Fury Brother or fight Lawrence Okolie
            Wasn’t the Mayweather fight at 154? And he currently fights at 155 in the UFC. So he’s not even a full middleweight, he’s JR At least call out a super middle etc, dudes going out there like Valuev trying to feast on little the little guys.

Kinda like that circus exhibition of Shaq vs Mosley.

Comment

Clever matchmaking. I thought he wanted Tommy Fury? Another social media boxer with limited amateur background.
              Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Well, Paul isn't some great boxer but McGregor doesn't box well, and doesn't take a punch well, and Paul is a fair size bigger.

Conor shouldn't fight him in boxing; it could be embarassing if he loses to the YouTuber, who is actually getting world class training it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  The younger Fury is reasonable honestly but I swear I've told everybody I know I'd like to see him fight Okolie. It'd be a one sided beating but funny as hell to watch. Tommy Fury would be something to see though. It would gage how good he is against an actual boxer.
                  Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Bit of a weight class difference isn’t it

Comment

Working...
                    X