Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Askren: Ridicule Is Probably Deserved; Getting KO'd By Jake Paul Is 'F--king Embarrassing'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Askren: Ridicule Is Probably Deserved; Getting KO'd By Jake Paul Is 'F--king Embarrassing'

A reporter posed his post-fight question to Ben Askren by noting that he'll endure an undeserved amount of ridicule for his first-round knockout loss to Jake Paul on Saturday night. A brutally honest Askren wholeheartedly disagreed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You’re damn right. It was fkn embarrassing indeed.

Was one of the few who thought you would’ve brought him deep with experience and made it an ugly but effective fight.

you looked nervous and that annoyed me.

But in all seriousness, he obviously has a solid right hand.

Will be interesting to see if he takes on anyone who can crack back.
    that’s when it all changes

Comment

well. At least he is honest.

What was his purse anyone know ?

Comment

He didn't let me down. I expected nothing from this shapeless MMA cave man with no boxing skills and a dad bod.

Comment

Certainly no shame in getting knocked the fook out by one of the best fighters of the generation.
          _Maxi _Maxi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            well. At least he is honest.

What was his purse anyone know ?
            It says in the article that Askren was paid $1M. That should help with the feelings of ridicule and disappointment.

Comment

I dont know what the **** outcome he was expecting. He was obviously being brought in to be made an example of. Terrible representative for his sport.

Comment

Everywhere says 500k plus ppv shares so where did you get this 1 million from?. Jake got 690k plus ppv shares.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Certainly no shame in getting knocked the fook out by one of the best fighters of the generation.
                  Jake TBE Paul
                  dirty fingers dirty fingers likes this.

Comment

Askren looked good as well. I had him ahead at the time of the stoppage. All that hard work he clearly put in to get in shape... you could tell he wasn't just there for a nice payday.

Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X