Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Backs Anthony Joshua To Beat Tyson Fury, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Backs Anthony Joshua To Beat Tyson Fury, Explains Why

Former two division world champion David Haye is backing Anthony Joshua to beat Tyson Fury in a potential heavyweight unification in the summer. The two champions have agreed to collide for the WBO, IBF, WBA, WBC, IBO titles in a two-fight deal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm betting £10,000 on Tyson Fury by KO. Easy money. Win £21,000.
    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Haye believes the taste of defeat has made Joshua more motivated to run and avoid dangerous fighter Tyson Fury.
      Alf Stewart Alf Stewart likes this.

Comment

Haye always picks against Fury

ironically the only time he fancied Fury to win a big fight was when he pulled out twice instead of fighting Fury.

Comment

Haye a straight up hating *****. Hence why he ran away from a 23 year old fury TWICE

Comment

I think people are overlooking Joshua. Joshua has gotten better over the years.

Those who think Joshua is a "worst" fighter than Wilder and will be an easier fight for Tyson are wrong.

Joshua has sometimes looked fragile like in the Klit fight or when Ruiz moped the floor with his face but he overcame those moments stopping Klit and beating Ruiz in an immediate rematch.

Joshua has courage and the ability to evolve both mentally and physically.

ALSO, Joshua will be the underdog and I think it will benefit him.

Joshua kinda crumbled when he was a heavy favorite in big fights (Klit and Ruiz 1).

I think Fury is taking less seriously Joshua than he did take Wilder. Fury had immense respect for Wilder's power. I can see Fury coming in kinda lazy, and this fight being competitive.

I don't feel like Fury is on a mission like he was for Wilder or Klit.

If Fury loses, it's cool because we have a rematch, potentially a third fight.

I could see joshua being a problem to Fury like Norton was to Ali...
            Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Fury is stronger mentally than Joshua, plus he moves better, usually punches from obscure angles, has an odd sense of timing that had troubled most fighters, and has an excellent defense. Joshua has a lot going for him, but he's definitely a more conventional HW, as pretty much all HWs have been vs Fury. Both will prepare well, as these will likely be the two biggest fights of their careers. Joshua will likely play it safe after being stopped a couple of fights back... but taking chances will be the only way he wins IMO. I'm going with Fury by late stoppage, or after Joshua's people throw on the towel.
              Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 04-25-2021, 12:33 AM.

Comment

stopped couple of fights? All you've said is trash, he was only stopped once and not knockout so stop saying gibberish
                Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Fury is stronger mentally than Joshua, plus he moves better, usually punches from obscure angles, has an odd sense of timing that had troubled most fighters, and has an excellent defense. Joshua has a lot going for him, but he's definitely a more conventional HW, as pretty much all HWs have been vs Fury. Both will prepare well, as these will likely be the two biggest fights of their careers. Joshua will likely play it safe after being stopped a couple fights back... but taking chances will be the only way he wins IMO. I'm going with Fury by late stoppage, or after Joshua's people throw on the towel.

Comment

I dont buy that Joshua is "physically superior", he obviously looks better and is more disciplined when it comes to his diet etc but Fury is just naturally bigger, quicker, more mobile and has a better gas tank.

Comment

Haye always goes with the more athletic muscly fitness addict fighter so that's no surprise , hes terrible at picking fights but I am a fury fan and I dislike Joshua's robotic personality but I think he is going to smash fury up.
                    i think fury may drop his nuts before this fight a la Wlad II
                    if he shows up I think Joshua will beat him could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X