Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Shouldn't Have To Inspire Anyone To Get in The Ring With Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Shouldn't Have To Inspire Anyone To Get in The Ring With Me

Demetrius Andrade wants his fellow champions to step-up after he defended his WBO World Middleweight crown on points against the spirited challenge of Liam Williams on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is deluded Eddie should hand him back his contact waste of money he is the Johnny Nelson of 2021 nobody cares or wants him apart from his family

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Demetrius Andrade wants his fellow champions to step-up after he defended his WBO World Middleweight crown on points against the spirited challenge of Liam Williams on Saturday night.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      The funny thing about Demetrius Andrade is that a lot of fans want to give top guys passes for not looking in his direction. Then they say “well such and such would beat him anyway” but fights are won in the ring, not online.

If the other champions, or even Jaime Munguia (the #1 contender for Andrade’s WBO title) thought he was vulnerable then they would fight him. You can’t tell me that the guy Jermall is fighting next has a greater profile than Andrade.

As for the Derevyanchenko idea, that would work if Sergey comes back with a win first because if he doesn’t then people will criticize Andrade for fighting “Charlo’s leftovers”.
      SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        He is deluded Eddie should hand him back his contact waste of money he is the Johnny Nelson of 2021 nobody cares or wants him apart from his family
        What more could Andrade do? He keeps winning, keeps calling for a big fight, would've fought BJS if not for Billy's "decongestant"... The Johnny Nelson comparison is rubbish too, he is more like the 2021 Winky Wright - which is a gift and a curse.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post

What more could Andrade do? He keeps winning, keeps calling for a big fight, would've fought BJS if not for Billy's "decongestant"... The Johnny Nelson comparison is rubbish too, he is more like the 2021 Winky Wright - which is a gift and a curse.

winky had at least got the fernando Vargas fight during his freeze out.

Andrade cant get nobody in the ring

Comment

Advice for Andrade: Call out these belt sitters. Put it out that you would unbelievably smash their faces in. Get nasty! Inspiring won't get you anywhere. Bust on them. Verbally spar with them. Zero in on the one you think you'd like to fight. Brag your butt off. Look what Williams did to you, yet you prevailed. Trash talk their heads to shame. This you must do or forever be disrespected. Call up a writer right now. Put fighters on notice that they aren't sheee-it and are hiding from you. And keep saying that a lot. Go on...try it. Maybe employ a press junkie...scream your head off. Couldn't hurt...right?

Comment

You've never inspired any fan in your entire useless career. I didn't even know you were fighting, period.

Comment

I wasn't really an Andrade fan but over the years I find myself being more of a fan. He always comes off as a likable enough person in interviews. I don't always enjoy his style but he's effective and paired with the right opponents, he can show his considerable skill.

I rate him to beat GGG at this stage. I'd love to see him in against Jermall Charlo, I think his style would give Charlo some issues.

Comment

Dazn got both him and Golovkin under contract; why hasn't that fight been made?

If Andrade really wants that fight he should directly call for it and ask Hearn and dazn to clarify why it can't happen.

Comment

fight mungia

Comment

Working...
                    X