No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul Puts Away Ben Askren in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul Puts Away Ben Askren in One Round

Paul, Askren Fight Photos Gallery - Youtube star Jake Paul scored a first round TKO over former Bellator and OneFC Championship champion Ben Askren tonight at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Im not sure who would find this enjoyable outside of 12 year olds

Comment

Triller, what to make of their boxing broadcasts, with colourful and comedic commentary, music artists and gimmicky boxing fights.

It's pretty awful, but if they're making money and persuading people to pay, then good for them.

We can choose not to pay for it.

On the Paul brothers, well, if they put the work in the gym, and they know Triller will pay them, then who can blame them coining it.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon-khan View Post
        12 year olds are willing to spend their allowance on it... all that matter is how much $$ does it generate

Comment

Watching someone who's not a boxer fight is something very low someone who's a boxing fan.

Comment

Apart from the antics, I actually like Jake Paul’s skills. Not bad. If moved along well I think I might make something out of it. I won easy money on the 1-2 round ko

Comment

Originally posted by dragon-khan View Post
              i am 12 and didnt find it enjoyable. stop degrading 12 years old and their sensibilities. cancelled!

Comment

Claressa still beats him. Lol

Comment

Comment

Levels of combat sport. 1. Boxing. 2. Youtubers. 3. UFC/MMA.

Comment

Working...
                    X