Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Rips Joshua: I'll Show What a Real Man is Compared To a Fake One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Rips Joshua: I'll Show What a Real Man is Compared To a Fake One!

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury explains that it's not extremely important for him to gain a win over IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO champion Anthony Joshua. He feels the luster of beating Joshua has been damaged - because of Joshua's 2019 stoppage loss at the hands of Andy Ruiz, who scored four knockdowns before gaining a stunning TKO win in the seventh.
    [Click Here To Read More]

and people say fury is a great trash talker lmao

Comment

But Josh has likely improved since loss. So if you beat the improved version it's even greater than.ruiz win over josh.

Comment

Fury is the last fighter Joshua should want to share the ring with and will remind him before , during and after the fight how he will, did and is doing as he dismantles Joshua in a similar fashion to Ruiz. I see the beating being so emphatic there will be little point for Hearns double pay day. Ruiz unfortunately spoiled this fight by getting there first but with Wilder out of the picture for now it's the best heavyweight fight out there.
        W1LL W1LL likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Fury is the last fighter Joshua should want to share the ring with and will remind him before , during and after the fight how he will, did and is doing as he dismantles Joshua in a similar fashion to Ruiz. I see the beating being so emphatic there will be little point for Hearns double pay day. Ruiz unfortunately spoiled this fight by getting there first but with Wilder out of the picture for now it's the best heavyweight fight out there.
          Great analysis, brotha. Thank you

Comment

AJ hasn't improved since 2014

How about that one?

People living in a dream thinking he can challenge Fury.

I've yet to see anyone put down a boxing analyses where AJ beats him on points which is the ultimate write off straight away,

Just hurr durr inside! hurr durr Cunningham dropped him! Hurr Durr uppercut uppercut! 0 IQ. AJ is slower than Wilder. Hits less hard than Wilder. Has less stamina than Wilder. Is more textbook and complete yes but that isn't an advantage against Fury who will pick you apart with ease.

Fury will eat AJ up after jabbing his nut in for a couple of rounds.

You will all start to see it when AJ starts to crack in the pressers alone. Going to be savage.
            Last edited by miniq; 04-18-2021, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Fury is his own man who says and acts as he pleases and I can respect that even if I find many of his views out of date. Josh on the other hand has adopted a social image creation imposed on him by the Hearns....the former drug dealer tries to come off like the sweet little boy from next door and its laughable

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                But Josh has likely improved since loss. So if you beat the improved version it's even greater than.ruiz win over josh.
                The only thing he improved is his running ability...
                Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

If Fury dismantles Joshua as emphatically as he did Wilder it might set up a Wilder Joshua fight. I'd still like to see that fight.
                  Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                    AJ hasn't improved since 2014

How about that one?
                    Dumbest sentence in boxing history is what I think about that one.
                    Nobody with a clue would make that statement unless they are either a rabid hater of AJ or a Tyson Fury deluded fanboy, which is it?

Tyson is a great boxer, Wilder never fought anybody and isn't top ten (imho). AJ has improved fight after fight and is stronger and tougher than Wilder.
                    Last edited by Angeljuice; 04-18-2021, 12:19 PM.
                    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X