Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marshall: I Think Claressa Shields Fight Will Happen, in November/December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marshall: I Think Claressa Shields Fight Will Happen, in November/December

WBO middleweight champion Savannah Marshall feels confident that one of the biggest fights in women's boxing can happen at the end of the year. Marshall aggressively wants to face her rival, two-time Olympic gold medal winner Claressa Shields.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes just make it happen. Buildup will be great and actual fight I think will deliver, both are hungry to be the best and shoulders above the rest.

Comment

Problem is shields feels threatened by Marshall's confidence and swagger and she has developed a severe case of mayweatheritis. shields has become a duck and dodger and hunter of low risk patsies.

Comment

Hmmmm I wonder who’s telling her that.....

Comment

Shields destroys her. Too slow & yet to fight anyone.

Hearn has done a great job feeding her bums & her last opponent was an inactive boxer for 2 yrs picked on one week notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandhi View Post
            Shields destroys her. Too slow & yet to fight anyone.

Hearn has done a great job feeding her bums & her last opponent was an inactive boxer for 2 yrs picked on one week notice.
            shields hasn’t really destroyed anyone!! Only got a couple of RSC decision when the women were still on their feet!

not saying she can’t box her way to a decision but she won’t ‘destroy’ her

If anyone has the power to ‘destroy’ its Marshall

Comment

Believe it when I see it

Comment

There’s going to be a lot of depressed matchroom militants after shields dominates her

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                  Problem is shields feels threatened by Marshall's confidence and swagger and she has developed a severe case of mayweatheritis. shields has become a duck and dodger and hunter of low risk patsies.
                  actually floyd and her are the same.. shields is a ducker and self proclaim GWoat..

Comment

I'd love to see it happen. It's the one potential opponent of Shields that is compelling for me. I give the edge to T-Rex as I think she's more seasoned, a solid boxer and very strong. Marshall is dangerous though because she throws some great combinations that really crack. I think the strengths of the other may force each to make adjustments in the course of the fight. I'd hope they could do 3 minute rounds for this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X