Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Who Can Give Canelo a Real Fight? I'm One of The Few!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Who Can Give Canelo a Real Fight? I'm One of The Few!

According to WBA interim-middleweight champion Chris Eubank Jr, he's going to keep a close eye on the upcoming super middleweight unification between Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Billy Joe Saunders.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes Cwiss of course! The only reason your calling out Canelo is because you know it's not happening. Why not get realistic & throw the gauntlet down to someone like Andrade or Murata?
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

I think nel o liked people who go for him. Floyd got on his bike and did well. But nel o was drained back then.
      But id like to see it

Comment

I’d rather see Eubank fight Charlo tbh.

Comment

Man, if you can't beat Groves, you can't beat Canelo.

Comment

Eubank Jr gets destroyed by Canelo. Jr isn't half as good as he thinks he is. He was saying the same things about Golovkin and then when the time came him and his dad made damn sure to lose their pen.
            Keleneki Keleneki siablo14 siablo14 like this.

Comment

Why bother with reporting the I’m this, that, I’m going to do this or that ... get in the ring or shut the xxxx up .. 53 years watching boxing .. look up Kirkland Laing, Ken Buchanan, Barry mcguigan, Nigel benn, Chris finnegan, Anthony Watson. Naseem named etc, etc. that’s from the Brit side... how often did roberto, Tommy , Mohammed, Ernie, Marvin, Tyson etc etc get in the ring..and fight certainly not twice a just for Ppv... welcome to clown world

Comment

Please let’s not give Canelo anymore reason to continue picking on these lower level British fighters while passing on the fights real fans would rather see.
                Keleneki Keleneki siablo14 siablo14 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I think nel o liked people who go for him. Floyd got on his bike and did well. But nel o was drained back then.
                  But id like to see it
                  —————-
                  It’s one thing to dislike someone and/or a specific style but to propagate lies about actual facts is just mind-blowing. What am I saying? Floyd was right infront of Canelo for 12 straight rounds when they fought. What bike are you talking about? Did you actually watch the fight? It’s free on YouTube.

As for Canelo being drained, take a look at the facts below Canelo called out Floyd after beating Cintron and offered to meet Floyd at 150 because Floyd fights at WW.

https://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alv...ther-jr--46563

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                    —————-
                    It’s

As for Canelo being drained, take a look at the facts below Canelo called out Floyd after beating Cintron and offered to meet Floyd at 150 because Floyd fights at WW.

https://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alv...ther-jr--46563
                    yes people offer Floyd all manner of tempting weight classes to get a Floyd fight. Ggg offered 154 because it's the only way.
                    Its up to floyd to say I don't need to fight you at your weakest.

Comment

Working...
                    X