Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Cunningham Boxes Past Frank Mir Over Six, Wins Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steve Cunningham Boxes Past Frank Mir Over Six, Wins Decision

Frank Mir might be better suited for MMA. The former two-time UFC heavyweight champion made his pro boxing debut Saturday against two-time cruiserweight champion Steve Cunningham, and it proved to be unsuccessful, as he lost a six-round unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-17-2021, 10:40 PM.

I just wanna point out a reality. Me and my brother decided to get the Triller PPV and WE WASTED 50 BUCKS. At no point would I recommend ANYBODY EVER getting a PPV on their. I am fixing to read a book to gain back the I.Q. poInts I lost during the broadcast I watch on there and considering Al Bernstein was part of the broad cast crew he should be removed from the HOV and never be allowed in any professional sporting event again.

Comment

Oscar had to be wasted, he made a fool of himself and the broadcast team was a joke as well. What a s**t show lol.
      Last edited by jonnyc420; 04-17-2021, 10:45 PM.

Comment

I was expecting cunningham to spark out Mir

Did he carry him? Did he even try for the stoppage?

there is no way that 270 lb Mir wasnt ready to be taken out in the 5th and 6th rounds

Comment

Cunningham didn't - or couldn't- land any power shots....lame..

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
            I was expecting cunningham to spark out Mir

Did he carry him? Did he even try for the stoppage?

there is no way that 270 lb Mir wasnt ready to be taken out in the 5th and 6th rounds
            He was tired and ready to go but it was only 6 rds and Cunningham has never been a big puncher not at Cruiser not at Heavy. I said before the fight this would go the distance Mir is a big guy and fought against a lot of big guys he actually gave a good account of himself but was thoroughly outboxed by the former champion.

Comment

Once again, boxing embarrasses itself when it goes head to head with MMA. First, Paulie Malignaggi loses to a terrible MMA fighter in boxing. Now this travesty. This guy actually knocked Tyson Fury down and he can't take out an ex mma fighter IN THE BOXING RING???

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                Once again, boxing embarrasses itself when it goes head to head with MMA. First, Paulie Malignaggi loses to a terrible MMA fighter in boxing. Now this travesty. This guy actually knocked Tyson Fury down and he can't take out an ex mma fighter IN THE BOXING RING???
                Lol oh ok so it's a victory if an MMA fighter who weighs 70 more lbs makes it the distance

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                  I just wanna point out a reality. Me and my brother decided to get the Triller PPV and WE WASTED 50 BUCKS. At no point would I recommend ANYBODY EVER getting a PPV on their. I am fixing to read a book to gain back the I.Q. poInts I lost during the broadcast I watch on there and considering Al Bernstein was part of the broad cast crew he should be removed from the HOV and never be allowed in any professional sporting event again.

I just found a stream

Triller is hot garbage, holy chit it is so annoying they keep switching to camera angles shot through the ropes like it is from some random guy ringside holding a camcorder

what the *** is this, i cant even see what is going, how can you tell what is landing, what is missing ect when they show the fight from such chitty angles with the ropes in the way, who in the *** thought this was a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Lol oh ok so it's a victory if an MMA fighter who weighs 70 more lbs makes it the distance
                    Who cares how much heavier he was?? They fought at heavyweight! And the guy is a wrestler, not a boxer!

Comment

Working...
                    X