Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm A Celebrity Who Is Boxing, Yes, But I'm A Real Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm A Celebrity Who Is Boxing, Yes, But I'm A Real Fighter

Jake Paul isn't concerned with "the haters" who've dismissed him as some sort of carnival act. Paul realizes that his detractors don't like that he has become a boxer marketable enough to headline a pay-per-view event, even though he has a limited amount of experience in the sport. The polarizing influencer does take exception to those that refer to him as a "celebrity boxer," as if he isn't putting in the requisite hard work to succeed in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake Paul like, "why so many questions? I'm 3(3)-0 and I am super famous and I box. Leave me alone."
    Paul is fighting someone who has never boxed. Just let that sink in. PPV for a debut against a guy 20lbs lighter than him who has never boxed. Better be a hell of an undercard

Comment

Boxing truly is a dying sport

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
        Jake Paul like, "why so many questions? I'm 3(3)-0 and I am super famous and I box. Leave me alone."
        Paul is fighting someone who has never boxed. Just let that sink in. PPV for a debut against a guy 20lbs lighter than him who has never boxed. Better be a hell of an undercard

His 4th fight and every single opponent has been smaller, shorter and never boxed.

His first "fight", the exhibition against this midget little brother of that british youtuber, his nose was bloodied up from a jab, from some random midget that never fought before.

This is not the same thing as an actual pro fighter who had an amateur background who is fighting other people who are also actual boxers.

He is 24 and his brother is 26, they are already millionaires, they are not serious about this. Every other boxer that they call "late starters" had already won amateur tournaments and had 20-100 amateur fights at this point.

Part of the problem is that the boxing commissions will really give anyone who can pass a basic physical a pro boxing license. They gave charlie zelenoff a license for fuks sake

Comment

Working...
        X