Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Crawford-Pacquiao, Ennis, Holmes, Okolie, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Crawford-Pacquiao, Ennis, Holmes, Okolie, More

The Daly Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as the career of heavyweight Larry Holmes, Terence Crawford vs. Manny Pacquiao, rising welterweight Jaron Ennis, cruiserweight champion Lawrence Okolie, and much more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

pac already surpassed floyd even without bud.. and saying bud is a HOF by fighting bums is crazy.. bud is a wasted talent and still unproven.

Comment

Some may dislike Bread but I always enjoy reading the mailbag. Get's me psyched for the Saturday night fights. Sticking with the FOX and DAZN cards tonight. Hoping Andrade doesn't stink it up! The PPV is not worth it IMHO. I would have liked to see the Prograis/Redkach fight but it is what it is. Have a good weekend all!

Comment

The best ring walk I ever saw was Hatton walking in to the Floyd fight. The arena was blacked out with searchlights and air raid sirens going off behind Winston Churchill’s “Never Surrender” address. Awesome memories

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post
          pac already surpassed floyd even without bud.. and saying bud is a HOF by fighting bums is crazy.. bud is a wasted talent and still unproven.
          —————
          And here we go again .... PAC was blasted out by Marquez. He got beat by Morales, Horn, Bradley, and Floyd. He lost at the lower weight classes too but I don’t hold those losses against him.
          A loss is not a big deal. Great fighters have lost. The big deal is the cherry-picking & weight-draining opponents PAC did from 2010 to 2018.

I know you love PAC. I get that. I hope you can understand I don’t dislike PAC. That said, how can you justify fights against Rios, Broner, Mathysse, Clottey, Mosley, Margarito (these guys were coming off losses)?? Not to mention the catchweights with Cotto, Margarito and Oscar. PAC could have won those fights without catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
            —————
            And here we go again .... PAC was blasted out by Marquez. He got beat by Morales, Horn, Bradley, and Floyd. He lost at the lower weight classes too but I don’t hold those losses against him.
            A loss is not a big deal. Great fighters have lost. The big deal is the cherry-picking & weight-draining opponents PAC did from 2010 to 2018.

I know you love PAC. I get that. I hope you can understand I don’t dislike PAC. That said, how can you justify fights against Rios, Broner, Mathysse, Clottey, Mosley, Margarito (these guys were coming off losses)?? Not to mention the catchweights with Cotto, Margarito and Oscar. PAC could have won those fights without catchweight.
            oh i see.. i understand now why you stalked every post im in.. but no worries.. im not against shemale and i respect you being like that. keep going.. pac 8div champ.. if floyd is the greater then why he can't even get 6 div champ? easy...
            Pennstate110 Pennstate110 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
              —————

Someone is salty af of pacs accomplishments ..yet with all ur negatives against pacs wins , hes still considered one of the greats. I guess all ur knocks against pac don't mean a dam thing in the end aye? Lol keep trying fool
              blowblow blowblow likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post

oh i see.. i understand now why you stalked every post im in.. but no worries.. im not against shemale and i respect you being like that. keep going.. pac 8div champ.. if floyd is the greater then why he can't even get 6 div champ? easy...
                Honestly you come up with such lame rebuttals, you are like a child throwing spiteful little narty nah nahs, cant you address what the guy says to you in a rational logical way that bolsters your own points, I guess you cant and a lot to do with it is you really have no answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennstate110 View Post

Someone is salty af of pacs accomplishments ..yet with all ur negatives against pacs wins , hes still considered one of the greats. I guess all ur knocks against pac don't mean a dam thing in the end aye? Lol keep trying fool
                  I dont think anyone denys Manny as being a ATG with great accomplishments, thats not the guts of the debate, whether he is better than Floyd Mayweather is the meat in the sandwich and thats where the big picture supports Mayweather, not greater whatever thats supposed to me, better as in boxer head to head Floyd is better at the craft of boxing than what Manny is, greatness is nothing but fan opinion, better can easily be proven with data facts and figures results, I cant even see what they are crying about when Manny has lost 7 times, Floyd toyed with a guy Manny struggled with 4 times and was put to sleep by him after Floyd schooled him , every single common opponent claims Floyd the better fighter that alone is over whelming when they all HOF fighters, and to finish the icing on the cake is Floyd beat him without raising a sweat head to to head .

There is no denying Manny is great but he was not a better fighter than Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

PAC is the better fighter than Mayweather. Mayweather is the better boxer/runner than PAC. Deal with it.
                    blowblow blowblow likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X