Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: The Whole World Wants To See Jake Paul Lose This Fight; I Love That So Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: The Whole World Wants To See Jake Paul Lose This Fight; I Love That So Much

Jake Paul mocked Ben Askren for his record-setting, five-second knockout defeat to Jorge Masvidal at UFC 239. Paul still admits that the former Bellator and ONE Championship welterweight champ is by far the most credible opponent he'll have faced in a boxing ring come Saturday night in Atlanta. The 24-year-old Paul has quickly knocked out two completely inexperienced opponents in his first two professional fights - social media influencer AnEsonGib in the first round and retired NBA point guard Nate Robinson in the second round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ok I'm admitting I've been wrong. The circus sideshow are attracting a whole new audience to boxing and I'm proud to say that.

My nephew and all his 20 to 21 year old friends are asking me questions about boxers and their abilities and downfalls and the credit goes to the youtubers and other athletes trying to step into the boxing game.

I'm man enough to admit my wrongs and as bad as it pains me these type of fights may side in reviving the 1 sport I truly love.

Comment

This will sell well and there will be more to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
        Ok I'm admitting I've been wrong. The circus sideshow are attracting a whole new audience to boxing and I'm proud to say that.

My nephew and all his 20 to 21 year old friends are asking me questions about boxers and their abilities and downfalls and the credit goes to the youtubers and other athletes trying to step into the boxing game.

I'm man enough to admit my wrongs and as bad as it pains me these type of fights may side in reviving the 1 sport I truly love.
        you’re right, but it’s also a sad realization that boxing is void of true crossover superstars if this is the type of event that’s needed to bring more eyes to the sport.

Comment

Best Cruiserweights in history: Holyfield, Usyk, Askren, Paul

Comment

Gotta hand it to Jake Paul, he knows how to promote. He's so confident, put him in with Okolie, then we'll see if he can really box .

Comment

Oh jesus. He hasn't even fought a professional boxer and he's already referring to himself in the third-person.

Comment

Showmanship aside, I wanna see Jake Paul knock this ******* out. Great foe they picked for this one, excited to see how it turns out.

Comment

Love how he's already coming up with brain damage excuses to get out of any real fights,he's going to quit before he ever gets in the ring with someone who can actually throw hands

The guys a stone cold con man just like his pedophile father

Get back to entertaining kids by trashing your house and bullying the cheerleaders who live in your mansion you sick wig wearing twat
                  Pinenut Pinenut JrX JrX like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                    Showmanship aside, I wanna see Jake Paul knock this ******* out. Great foe they picked for this one, excited to see how it turns out.
                    You're rooting for jake paul?

Comment

Working...
                    X