Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: We've Sent Fury a Good Offer, One I'm Sure He Won't Refuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: We've Sent Fury a Good Offer, One I'm Sure He Won't Refuse

IBF, WBO, WBA, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua fully expects the unification with WBC champion Tyson Fury to come off as planned. Both sides have recently approved a fight offer - with Saudi Arabia reportedly the frontrunner to host the bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jeez...sounds like they are still negotiating.
    vinnieq vinnieq likes this.

Comment

"we've sent him a good offer . . ."

Wasn't it agreed 50/50?
      vinnieq vinnieq Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Sent an offer? XD
        There's nothing to offer.
        It was all agreed 10 month's ago. 10 months!
        All that has been sent is the only official offer that's been made by the Saudis. That's it.
        Money first Edward & 2 faced Aj dgaf about human right's just that government cheque.
        Can't wait for Fury to bludgeon the trinket belt holder.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
          Sent an offer? XD
          All that has been sent is the only official offer that's been made by the Saudis. That's it.
          Money first Edward & 2 faced Aj dgaf about human right's just that government cheque.
          If fury takes a fight in saudi, he dgaf either. If you buy a ticket, you dgaf either. If I buy a ticket, I dgaf either......and so on and so forth.
          harry-greb harry-greb 786 786 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
            "we've sent him a good offer . . ."

Wasn't it agreed 50/50?
            It will be 50/50, there still needs to be contracts sending and signing. AJ says he’s already signed his, so let’s see if Fury is really up for it or he decides he ‘needs a tune up’.

Comment

For anyone who seems to be confused, the Jonathan Ross Show isn't live.

Comment

A good offer from Eddy? That never happened. A good offer for Eddy. Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Repens View Post

If fury takes a fight in saudi, he dgaf either. If you buy a ticket, you dgaf either. If I buy a ticket, I dgaf either......and so on and so forth.
                  The US and UK governments definitely dgaf, as long as the Saudis keep selling us oil and buying their weapons from us.
                  Last edited by kafkod; 04-17-2021, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                    Sent an offer? XD
                    So if the fight takes place in Saudi Arabia, Eddie and Joshua dgaf about human rights but Fury and Arum get a pass?

Double standards much?

Comment

Working...
                    X