Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez Bounces Back With Stoppage Win Over Hernandez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez Bounces Back With Stoppage Win Over Hernandez

Former IBF lightweight world champion Miguel Vazquez (43-10, 17 KOs) bounced back with a win, as he pulled off a one-sided stoppage win over Isai Hernandez (10-2-1, 7 KOs) at the Verite Social Venue in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just started. Anyone watching?

Comment

Watching. Good production value. Like it.

Comment

Weird announcer.

Comment

Watching the Spanish feed, but can hear the english underneath at a slightly lower volume. Love these sorts of productions. The camera work and picture clarity is great though.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
            Watching the Spanish feed, but can hear the english underneath at a slightly lower volume. Love these sorts of productions. The camera work and picture clarity is great though.
            It's a pedestrian card, but I love all boxing.
            War Mexico!

Comment

Good fight up next. Prospects.
              BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

Good on him. What a heartbreaking robbery that was vs Ritson. I placed a small last-minute wager on Vazquez winning by a decision on the advice of RJJ-1994-02=GOAT at like 11/1 odds and cashed out live before the UK judges chimed in forfeiting a minor % for an early cash out since the bookies basically had Vazquez winning a sure shot decision until the card came in......

This forum gets weirder daily. I posted the initial reply then BPP merged this with a dead ass RBR thread with posts by 2 diehard type guys you always see around.
                Last edited by YoungManRumble; 04-17-2021, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X