Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: I'm No Internet Star, I'm No YouTuber, I'm Going To Do My Boxing Thing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: I'm No Internet Star, I'm No YouTuber, I'm Going To Do My Boxing Thing

Regis Prograis has run the gamut of boxing shows and venues, from small club shows early in his career to pay-per-view cards and everything in between. On Saturday, April 17, he will be showcased on an unfamiliar platform that is brand new to the sport. In a battle of southpaws, Prograis (25-1. 21 KOs) takes on Ivan Redkach (23-5-1, 18 KOs) in the chief supporting bout for the fight between internet celebrity Jake Paul (2-0, 2 KOs) and MMA fighter Ben Askren (debut) at the Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-17-2021, 02:46 AM.

Big fan of Regis and I ain't gonna criticise any boxer who takes the a lucrative financial deal when it's offered irrespective of platform or event. Don't think much of this fight - Redkach has next to no shot here - but you take what you can get. Should be fun enough as long as it lasts.
    GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      Big fan of Regis and I ain't gonna criticise any boxer who takes the a lucrative financial deal when it's offered irrespective of platform or event. Don't think much of this fight - Redkach has next to no shot here - but you take what you can get. Should be fun enough as long as it lasts.
      I forgot that he bit Danny Garcia and just had a hearty chuckle at this IFLtv title...

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

I forgot that he bit Danny Garcia and just had a hearty chuckle at this IFLtv title...

Haha **** I'd forgotten about that too... hard not to like Regis though, just comes across a real easygoing laid back dude.

Comment

After Redkach gets ko'd by Prograis, look for Danny to ask for RedKach rematch, @154... Lol..

Comment

Working...
          X