No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade-Liam Williams: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade-Liam Williams: Stats & Stakes

By Cliff Rold - Any combination of Jermall Charlo, Demetrius Andrade, and Gennady Golovkin would get us a step closer to knowing who truly rules middleweight now that Saul Alvarez has left the division behind. Saturday isn't that first step.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who is LUKE Williams?

Comment

I heard that this is Andrade's last fight at middleweight. He's moving up, unless Charlo or Golovkin agree to a bout with him. He's very good, but has a few flaws, as we saw in spots against Martirosyan.

I think Canelo would be too much for him, but would like to see it. I'd prefer to see him and Charlo, a more winnable fight for Andrade, and a chess match with him and Plant.

Comment

Seems like an easy fight for Andrade. I hope he takes care of business early instead of letting Williams hang around.

Comment

Andrade by late stoppage. It's shameful how many so-called elite fighters are afraid of him, especially Jermall.

Comment

Andrade doesn’t look like he would hang with the elite. He hugs and runs way to much. And that’s him winning almost all the rounds

Comment

Working...
            X