Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Not Concerned With Deadline Threats, Vows To "Kick Fury's Ass"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Not Concerned With Deadline Threats, Vows To "Kick Fury's Ass"

IBF, WBO, WBA, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is not paying any attention to the numerous deadline threats from WBC champion Tyson Fury, who several times threatened to walk away from the fight unless a date was quickly finalized.
    [Click Here To Read More]

AJ will not be concerned about the deadline threats because deep down he doesn’t want the fight, Fury will destroy him before they even step into the ring.

Comment

Joshua got absolutely slaughtered when he didn't directly call Fury out after the Pulev fight... Can't wait to hear how alot of the posters find a way to criticise him now directly talking about the fight and wanting it next and nothing else lol

Don't see how people can't be excited now, it's clearly happening and both fighters and camps are talking it up...

Hearn gets so much hate, but if he delivers this fight, while a worldwide pandemic is raging... Again, I don't know what more a true fan could ask for from a promoter
      cfang cfang Boxviewer Boxviewer like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post
        AJ will not be concerned about the deadline threats because deep down he doesn’t want the fight, Fury will destroy him before they even step into the ring.
        Lol point proven, while I was typing my original post!

Comment

Any progress that's been made seems to have come off of the back of Fury's comments, so I'm glad that someone at least is trying to make this happen. I don't know why, but it feels like the process of making one of these heavyweight fights is like pulling a bad tooth out with nothing but thumb and forefinger.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
            Any progress that's been made seems to have come off of the back of Fury's comments, so I'm glad that someone at least is trying to make this happen. I don't know why, but it feels like the process of making one of these heavyweight fights is like pulling a bad tooth out with nothing but thumb and forefinger.
            That's not entirely true though is it? I mean Hearn has been giving regular updates on it all (admittedly too many at times). It's more just literally everybody ****s on everything Hearn says and say he's talking bollocks.
            Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post
              Okay, we wait till Fury truly step in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Okay, we wait till Fury truly step in the ring.
                What the **** is wrong with this forums grasp on basic English?

As for the question, the same can be said of AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post

Lol point proven, while I was typing my original post!
                  You haven’t proven anything because I’m not “slaughtering” AJ for calling Fury out, I just don’t think deep down he wants it at this point in time.

Also, AJ is a walking contradiction when it comes to Fury, the fight, calling him out, talking about the fight, not talking about the fight etc.

As a Fury fan I want to see the fight and it’ll be easier than expected for Fury to win.

Comment

Based on AJ's two bouts with Andy Ruiz, I'd say that there's a far greater probability that Joshua is going to kiss Fury's ass. Most likely it's what AJ intended to say and he got confused.

Comment

Working...
                    X