Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul To Make $690K, Ben Askren $500K; Regis Prograis Triller PPV's Top Earner At $850K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul To Make $690K, Ben Askren $500K; Regis Prograis Triller PPV's Top Earner At $850K

For his third professional boxing match, Jake Paul (2-0, 2 KOs) will make $690,000 for his Triller pay-per-view headlining fight Saturday at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. Paul should be in line for a more thrilling payday depending how well the PPV sells.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

DAMN Crawford going to triller in the fall $$$$

Comment

Sounds like triller means business. They appear to be doing what dayzin and Edward Hearn tried to do but doing it the right way. I guess being the nationality of the nation you’re trying to be successful in makes a difference when you actually understand the culture and don’t insult the natives...who’da thunk it??????

Comment

Hopefully some YouTuber gets seriously injured in the ring and this sh** will finally have to stop.

It’s making an absolute mockery of the sport.

Comment

I don't believe nothing I hear & half what I see.

Comment

Surely there won't be much of a PPV upside for the fighters after all those "musicians" have been paid?

Comment

I'm not paying for this fight, but I am intrigued enough to stream it. No idea what to expect. Paul seems to carry some sort of power, but has limited skills, and have no idea on his chin. The other guy has no striking power, but is an experienced fighter, used to being hit, and will have the movement advantage. I suppose it depends on Jake Paul's chin.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Hopefully some YouTuber gets seriously injured in the ring and this sh** will finally have to stop.

It’s making an absolute mockery of the sport.
                If anybody has to get seriously injured, I hope it's Justin Bieber.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Surely there won't be much of a PPV upside for the fighters after all those "musicians" have been paid?
                  It won't matter, Dana's stupid bet, if legit, means Paul walks away with damn near $4 million.

Comment

Regis Prograis should be making at least a million dollars. Lou DiBella is a real crappy promoter. Patrick Day died in the ring without ever getting close to a real shot at any title despite having the skills of being a top 10 fighter. But DiBella used him as a stepping stone for other managers. Dude is garbage

Comment

Working...
                    X