Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez To Kambosos: You're Lucky We're Not Fighting Right Now, I'd Put You On A F----- Stretcher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez To Kambosos: You're Lucky We're Not Fighting Right Now, I'd Put You On A F----- Stretcher

Teofimo Lopez Jr. is ready to defend his titles tomorrow. The lineal lightweight champion claimed as much and flashing the physique to back up such claims while on stage to formally announce his June 5 title defense versus mandatory challenger George Kambosos Jr. A press conference was held on Friday in Atlanta to announce their upcoming clash, which will air live on Pay-Per-View from a yet-to-be-announced location though likely LoanDepot Park (nee Marlins Park), home of Major League Baseball's Florida Marlins in Miami as previously reported by BoxingScene.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a cracking fight! Don't miss it.

Comment

Comment

No hom0 Teofimo looking juicy

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
          No hom0 Teofimo looking juicy
          Lots of power with Teo nothing to do with juicing lol, its a big step up for George should be an entertaining fight how ever it goes.

Comment

Teo's tattoos are so bad.

Comment

Welp, both wearing skinny jeans. Can't root for either guy, no manhood.

Comment

That was lame and clearly staged.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Lots of power with Teo nothing to do with juicing lol, its a big step up for George should be an entertaining fight how ever it goes.
                  Nah not saying he juicing. I'm saying his body looks juicy. Like swole. That's why I said no hom0.

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

Nah not saying he juicing. I'm saying his body looks juicy. Like swole. That's why I said no hom0.
                    Ahhh I get it lol. all good.

Comment

Working...
                    X