Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade-Liam Williams Weigh-In Results From Hollywood, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade-Liam Williams Weigh-In Results From Hollywood, Florida

Liam Williams was held back by a security guard Friday after attempting to touch Demetrius Andrade's dreadlocks. There won't be anyone, according to Williams, who will keep him off of Andrade during their 12-round middleweight title fight Saturday in Hollywood, Florida. The confident underdog is certain he'll knock off the favored Andrade, who will make the fourth defense of the WBO 160-pound championship he won in October 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Williams is going to break Andrade.

Williams in 10.

Comment

Boo Boo Andrade by wide UD!
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
        Boo Boo Andrade by wide UD!
        I think he might get the stoppage on cuts he's going to be landing that left hand repeatedly.

Comment

Boo Boo is going to boo boo in his pants when Williams attacks him.

Comment

If Williams really tried to touch Demetrius's hair I hope he gets KTFO. Man needs to grow up & learn that isn't cool
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
              If Williams really tried to touch Demetrius's hair I hope he gets KTFO. Man needs to grow up & learn that isn't cool
              Agreed, hope Andrade dishes out a very painful violent beating. Man i find the Welsh hard work with their xenophobic ways

Comment

'Man i find the Welsh hard work with their xenophobic ways' yeah, they probably the most racist folks in Europe, apart from, maybe, the Romanians. Part of the problem is that they're very sensitive that they might not be wholly human, because of all that sex with sheep. I''m pretty confident that no matter how much people have sex with sheep it can't get back into the human DNA, but I'm no scientist, I could be wrong.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
                  'Man i find the Welsh hard work with their xenophobic ways' yeah, they probably the most racist folks in Europe, apart from, maybe, the Romanians. Part of the problem is that they're very sensitive that they might not be wholly human, because of all that sex with sheep. I''m pretty confident that no matter how much people have sex with sheep it can't get back into the human DNA, but I'm no scientist, I could be wrong.
                  Interesting thing is Welsh is a big part of my ancestry. Thank goodness their is far more Scottish and Irish though. Love Wales as a country....just beautiful, but Williams is a fine representative of that side of their culture you mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    Boo Boo is going to boo boo in his pants when Williams attacks him.
                    Put $100 on that crappie Prediction...
                    Yea thought soo just all about the Trolling
                    Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X