Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola: At One Point, Andy Ruiz Wanted To Be Like Me; Now I Want To Be Like Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arreola: At One Point, Andy Ruiz Wanted To Be Like Me; Now I Want To Be Like Him

Chris Arreola didn't think much of Andy Ruiz when they first met nearly 15 years ago. By the end of that sparring session, he sensed a future heavyweight champion had just come through the gym--and that their paths would again cross.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Like him meaning...grossly obese? Or...

Comment

Andy Ruiz in shape would wipe in the floor with prime Mike Tyson. Even worse than the beating Douglas gave him. Good to see him back in the ring.

Comment

Tacos and beer all day

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
          Andy Ruiz in shape would wipe in the floor with prime Mike Tyson. Even worse than the beating Douglas gave him. Good to see him back in the ring.
          It would definitely be a shootout but I think Tyson would be faster in exchanges

Comment

Glad this dudes ain't creating some fake beef to sell this fight, initially wasn't excited for this fight, but the more I hear them it sounds like both are going in for a war lol, I thought they were going to be told to create a fake issue between them and then go have a nice sparring session, but both are being honest,

I bet the after party will be awesome too mariachis, senoritas, n lots of bolsitas

Comment

Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post

It would definitely be a shootout but I think Tyson would be faster in exchanges
              I'd see it being very exciting, but I couldn't see anything other than Tyson wanting out when the going gets tough. When Tyson is getting hurt, losing rounds, and tiring, he always just seems to want out. He only has the warrior spirit when he's on top and it's all going his own way. I found some of his performances absolutely gutless, regardless of where he was in his career at the time, it's a mentality thing and he always had it.

Comment

How Arreola even gets allowed to fight is beyond me. This is a bad bad matchup. A one sided thrashing. I'll be surprised if Arreola lasts 2 rounds.

Comment

Someone here said Ruiz beats a prime Mike Tyson. Surely you jest? Tyson destroys Ruiz in a round or two.

Comment

I’d like to see Ruiz get a shot at Fury. I can see Ruiz’s hand speed and pressuring style giving Fury major problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X