Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I Have Early Signs Of CTE, My Brain Is On The Line For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I Have Early Signs Of CTE, My Brain Is On The Line For Boxing

Gen Z and the boxing public alike are used to Jake Paul dishing out headline-grabbing material. His latest expos? ahead of his third professional boxing match Saturday night versus Ben Askren on Triller pay-per-view was a startling proclamation relating to his mental health.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The first sign of CTE is wanting to box.. after learning you have CTE!
    sicko sicko Boxingmean Boxingmean like this.

Comment

he does NOT have early signs of CTE, but lets be real here..."Knockout Artist?"

Comment

Not aware of any brain scans that would show CTE, is there such a thing? If not and this is just a way to promote a fight, then yuck.

Comment

The obvious signs of CTE start with you mentioning yourself in the same conversation as Floyd Mayweather

Comment

The first signs of CTE are calling Jake Paul a Knockout artist and publishing an article calling Jake Paul a Knockout artist on Boxingscene
            Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing18 View Post
              Not aware of any brain scans that would show CTE, is there such a thing? If not and this is just a way to promote a fight, then yuck.
              Yes, it's how they detected it in football players, also Chris Benoit.

The thing is, as far as I'm aware, said scans can only be done after death. L
              SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

He might not have CTE but he is def deluded AF

Comment

Imagine trying to market a fight by using something that is a terrible side-affect real athletes especially boxers suffer from.

He is a pos.

Any boxer who actively thinks about things like that isn't the real deal anymore. How/why Tim Bradley chose to continue to fight after Ruslan damage I don't know. Eye injuries are what take most people out of boxing before the effects of getting in the head show their hand.
                  Last edited by miniq; 04-16-2021, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Critical signs of CTE. 1, Clicking on this article 2, Posting a comment on this article 3, Comparing yourself to Mayweather 4, Calling Jake Paul a knockout artist 5, Running a respected boxing website and joining the circus 6, Knowing who Jake Paul is 7, Being a boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X