Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: McGregor Can't Box, I'd Bet 100K He Can't KO Jake Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: McGregor Can't Box, I'd Bet 100K He Can't KO Jake Paul

WBC interim-lightweight champion Ryan Garcia has interest in seeing a boxing showdown between former UFC champion Conor McGregor and YouTube star Jake Paul.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Unfortunately I can see this one happening once Paul gets his marquee win this weekend McGregor has nowhere to go but knows this sells and is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

To be fair mayweather makes everyone look like they cant punch I bet McGregor beats Garcia. Look at Marquez how floyd made him look .

Comment

If Jake Paul gets to fight Conor McGregor in a boxing match he knocks out McGregor. Khabib knocked McGregor down, and Poirier stopped him, and neither of them are boxers. In addition, McGregor not only failed to knock out (with a sucker punch) some old guy sitting at a bar; he also failed to knock him off his stool. McGregor won't ever box Jake Paul because he knows that Paul will knock him cold. In fact, I'll go so far as to say that Jake Paul defeats McGregor in the UFC cage too (likely another knock out). Why? McGregor can't wrestle very well, and his BJJ is average at best, so that leaves him with his MMA strength, boxing, which in his case is only a strength when he's facing an opponent who cannot box at all, which isn't Jake Paul.

Comment

Conor would KO Paul easily and would probably give Ryan a good fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by samy787 View Post
            To be fair mayweather makes everyone look like they cant punch I bet McGregor beats Garcia. Look at Marquez how floyd made him look .
            If you believe what you wrote (underscored and italicized), then you haven't a clue. No insult intended; I'm just stating the facts.

Comment

He's right, McGregor can't box well. Also, Ryan is ducking Haney, that's also true.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                He's right, McGregor can't box well. Also, Ryan is ducking Haney, that's also true.
                Nobody is ducking Haney,.Haney couldn’t even KO Gamboa LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Victor valdez View Post

Nobody is ducking Haney,.Haney couldn’t even KO Gamboa LMFAO
                  Haney doesnt have to ko Ryan to win.

Comment

Originally posted by LordInfamous View Post
                    Unfortunately I can see this one happening once Paul gets his marquee win this weekend McGregor has nowhere to go but knows this sells and is a 50/50 fight.
                    The tool hasn't ever fought a fighter. He is an amateur without a real fight and you think he stands a chance against a real fighter?

I would pay good money to watch McGregor destroy the amateur pretender who has never received a single punch from a professional in the ring.

Hopefully he destroys that stupid looking face in the process of ending his silly wet dream about being a fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X