Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'd Whoop Jake Paul's Ass, His Fights Are Clown Shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'd Whoop Jake Paul's Ass, His Fights Are Clown Shows

Undisputed junior middleweight champion Claressa Shields is holding her nose at the boxing matches involving Jake Paul and older brother Logan Paul. The two Youtube stars are very popular on social media. Both have turned pro and have upcoming boxing clashes coming.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Undisputed junior middleweight champion Claressa Shields is holding her nose at the boxing matches involving Jake Paul and older brother Logan Paul. The two Youtube stars are very popular on social media. Both have turned pro and have upcoming boxing clashes coming.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    This would be a very interesting fight. And potentially a nightmarish humiliation for feminists and female boxers everywhere. I'd give Jake the edge tbh. Jab her head off
    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

She said Jake has said some real dumb things online. And she hasn't ? Wow. She's a beaut.

Comment

I hope boxing sanctions this

And no holds barred !

Comment

Lol who does that gutter slime think she is? Savanna Marshall?

Comment

Claressa, the WWE is awaiting your call. You're exactly who they are looking for.

Comment

If women want to make a mark in boxing then they should fight the men!

Comment

If I was to watch a Jake Paul fight, then this would be it!

Comment

Claressa would beat Jake by a boring wide unanimous decision as she boxes on the outside. She would not "whoop his ass" under any circumstances. And if he did manage to land a shot, I'm not sure she stays upright.

Comment

Shields has like 0.003% of the amount of fans Jake Paul has on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                    X