Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Saunders Will Give Canelo a Boxing Lesson, Easier Fight Than People Think!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Saunders Will Give Canelo a Boxing Lesson, Easier Fight Than People Think!

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is fully backing his close friend and countryman, Billy Joe Saunders, to pull off a major upset when he faces Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believe Canelo would win, although BJS may give him some trouble.
    UD win for Canelo.

Comment

BJS tends to fight to the level of his opposition, so it wouldn't surprise me if he puts on one of his best performances. I still think Canelo has too much durability, power, physical strength and boxing IQ for him to actually win though. Honestly even though I'm a Brit and I'm not overly fond of Canelo, I'll still be rooting for him because BJS is such a prick.

Comment

nobody gonna get a decision on protected Canelo
        brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

True

Nelo can't box worth shlt

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
            nobody gonna get a decision on protected Canelo
            GGG fans/Nelo haters are still bitter

Comment

Wanna make some easy money ? Put all you can afford on Canelo. Canelo is taking a page out of the Mayweather career advancement page. All of Canelo's fights from here on in will be " low risk/ high reward " type fights. Take whatever the oddsmakers will give you. Canelo will not lose this fight. Canelo won't be taking any fights where there's a risk of losing. The names will look pretty, but they won't stand a chance. Take that to the bank.
              Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

May be stepping out on the ledge of a 13 story building here... but IMO both fighters will be facing their toughest foe, at least in terms of their last several fights. BJS would certainly be upsetting the cashish apple cart if he bests Canelo, while the vast majority feel Canelo gets a safe easy decision. I think both will do some impressive work throughout, and the tides will shift back and forth. I also think both fighters will admit it was a very tough fight for them.... but I can't decide on a winner... as I like both fighters.

Comment

I think bjs wins but canelo gets the decision clear as day
                  Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

When I am telling to my friends here in Europe, that Canelo - Saunders is the fight I am waiting for, they say: who is fighting who?

Lol, casuals here just don`t care about this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X