No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: At Some Point De La Hoya Disappointed Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: At Some Point De La Hoya Disappointed Me

Last year, Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez became a free agent when he parted ways with longtime promoter, Golden Boy Promotions. The tension between Canelo and Golden Boy was becoming very apparent in late 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When he saw the pictures?

Comment

Canelo: At some point, De La Hoya disappointed me.

Interviewer: Could you pinpoint when this happened?

[Silence for a moment as Canelo thinks]

Canelo: Well, there was this one time with these kitchen utensils..

Comment

Ah yes, some point.

Comment

Your weak undercards and your last mismatch totally disappointed me.

Comment

This is like a bad Mexican telenovela... like an episode from the series Rubi. jajaja

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              This is like a bad Mexican telenovela... like an episode from the series Rubi. jajaja
              Rubi was a dope novela! Lmaoooo. Didn’t hurt that she was bad af too.

Comment

Smh the biggest ungrateful diva of all time. He wouldn't of accomplished everything he has without oscar. Now his fangirls think hes some atg cause he only has one loss when he should have more and paid off judges. Oscar would clown this flat footed diva easier than he did Tito

Comment

This is the side of Canelo I loathe. He is the personification of cognitive dissonance, in a way, he is Mayweather's heir. He appears to have no regard for others, is surly, has no manners, no humility, no ability to relate or connect, to endear or have any redemptive features.

The only sports figure I know of to complain during COVID that near 370 million for 11 fights wasn't fair,

But then he gets in the ring, and now that he has almost shaken off the nuanced, subtle cherry-picker who only fights opponents entering a downward slide, I am thoroughly mesmerised by what he can do in the ring.

And that's when it makes sense. The detached, emotionless, automaton-like demeanour carries over into his performances.
                  Last edited by Kiowhatta; 04-16-2021, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Disappointments on both sides getting a fight cancelled over a drug test must of cost GBP and HBO money but overall it was a successful partnership that went sour at the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X