Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton To Face Nery-Figueroa Winner In Sept. 11 Title Unification Bout On Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton To Face Nery-Figueroa Winner In Sept. 11 Title Unification Bout On Showtime

Stephen Fulton will be among the sport's most interested observers when Luis Nery and Brandon Figueroa collide next month. The unbeaten reigning WBO junior featherweight titlist from Philadelphia will have the chance to add two more titles to his collection in his next fight. Fulton will face the winner of the May 15 clash between WBC champ Luis Nery and secondary WBA titleholder Brandon Figueroa, with the unified title clash due to headline a September 11 Showtime Championship Boxing telecast from a location to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-15-2021, 05:54 PM.

Nice...

That’ll leave Nery/Fig/Fulton as the WBC/WBO champ and MJ as the WBA/IBF champ which could set up an undisputed clash either late 2021 or early 2022.

Comment

It just keeps on coming with Showtime....
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Very happy the wheels are turning here at 122, would like to see Fulton stay busy and get an easy defense in the meantime though. Put him in against somebody like Isaac Sackey on the undercard of one of these bills

Comment

Wow, very good news. I see Fulton defeating whoever comes out on top between Nery and Figueroa.
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Also, Boxrec has former top Venezuelan Amateur Gabriel Maestre taking on 19-0 Cody Crowley in his 4th pro fight on the Nery/Fig card

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Nice...

That’ll leave Nery/Fig/Fulton as the WBC/WBO champ and MJ as the WBA/IBF champ which could set up an undisputed clash either late 2021 or early 2022.
              I believe Aleem and MJ may fight soon and that's going to be a hell of a fight. But yeah, can have two belt holders by September.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Very happy the wheels are turning here at 122, would like to see Fulton stay busy and get an easy defense in the meantime though. Put him in against somebody like Isaac Sackey on the undercard of one of these bills
                agreed. I thought he was supposed to fight conlan.

Comment

i agree, Fulton should stay busy and have a voluntary defence before the unification bout

Comment

I think Fulton should fight Figuera now. Nery he is not in the top 10 maybe top 15

Comment

Working...
                    X