Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux-John Riel Casimero Set For August 14 On Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux-John Riel Casimero Set For August 14 On Showtime

John Riel Casimero will have to get through "The Jackal" to remain in position to fight "The Monster." Premier Boxing Champions and Showtime announced Thursday that Casimero will square off against Guillermo Rigondeaux in a bantamweight championship fight August 14. The Rigondeaux-Casimero clash, one of seven title fights PBC and Showtime revealed Thursday, will be the main event of a "Showtime Championship Boxing" broadcast from a venue to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great clash of styles. Love this one but Rigo looks shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Great clash of styles. Love this one but Rigo looks shot.
      Yeah same here, he’s still capable but the legs ain’t what they were.

Not sure he has enough left to beat JRC.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Yeah same here, he’s still capable but the legs ain’t what they were.

Not sure he has enough left to beat JRC.
        I like Casimero but I think he's getting slightly overrated by some. It's a nice fight. A lot of good stuff coming from the PBC.

Comment

My favorite fight personally from what was just announced, guessing Rigo will try to run, like he did after the 1st rd or 2 against Solis, but I don't think he can escape. If he stands there for war like he did against Ceja, he'll be bombed into oblivion, think this is the end of Rigo regardless

Comment

Thank you Al Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              My favorite fight personally from what was just announced, guessing Rigo will try to run, like he did after the 1st rd or 2 against Solis, but I don't think he can escape. If he stands there for war like he did against Ceja, he'll be bombed into oblivion, think this is the end of Rigo regardless
              The last thing to go is the power. Rigondeaux has plenty of it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Thank you Al Haymon
                  Yep, Uncle Al did good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Yep, Uncle Al did good.
                    Curious to see what's left for FOX aside from PPV's. Who else is left to put on there regular cards? Jamal James? Maybe an LSC comeback fight? Plant in an easy defense? A J-Rock or Hurd fight? Kownacki/Helenius 2? Can't see many good fights on the horizon for them unless it's PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X