Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury, Joshua 'Approve Site Offer' For First Bout, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury, Joshua 'Approve Site Offer' For First Bout, Says Hearn

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, says site deal has been approved by both sides in the unification clash with WBC champion Tyson Fury. Earlier this month, both Joshua and Fury agreed to their respective portions of a two-fight agreement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s HAPPENING!! Cheers big poppa, everyone celebrate!

Respect to both men putting it all on the line. Errol Spence and Crawford should be ashamed of themselves depriving the fans!!
    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

All hail Eddie.

Right?

Comment

No no no! This can't be true! Wilder is going to win his court case over glove-egg-gate and get his deserved rematch with Fury because he is our king!! Or at least I think that's what he was saying?

Comment

I swear y'all stupid. Frank Warren just said yesterday it wasn't happening in the summer do to the Olympics and all other kind stuff. This dope comes out and said whatever he wants and you clown jump on his jock strap...lol
          !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFistz View Post
            I swear y'all stupid. Frank Warren just said yesterday it wasn't happening in the summer do to the Olympics and all other kind stuff. This dope comes out and said whatever he wants and you clown jump on his jock strap...lol
            An interesting point about the Olympics is Joshua’s trainer is the Olympic coach for the UK boxing team.

It seems if the fight is supposed to be July-ish like Hearn Is saying, then AJ’s camp and fight would clash with McCracken’s Olympic schedule.
            !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Tokyo has just suffered another covid outbreak so i dont see the olympics taking place in July/August

Comment

Get a grip man. Frank knows as much about the details as you do. Eddie got it done. Give him his due

Comment

GET TYSON FURY'S NAME ON PAPER IMMEDIATELY....don't let this overrated ba$tard try to wiggle his way out of this fight!...he's getting knocked out and there's nothing his extremely dumb fans can do about it...lol
                  Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sege64 View Post
                    No no no! This can't be true! Wilder is going to win his court case over glove-egg-gate and get his deserved rematch with Fury because he is our king!! Or at least I think that's what he was saying?
                    The scary thing is you will still have some mental cases that actually still think that Wilder is fighting Fury next .

Comment

Working...
                    X