Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barboza: If Top Rank Wants Me To Teach Lopez a Lesson - I'll F--- Him Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barboza: If Top Rank Wants Me To Teach Lopez a Lesson - I'll F--- Him Up

Arnold Barboza (25-0) enjoyed a solid 2020 campaign. Like many fighters, the start to his year was delayed by the COVID-19 pandemic. His first fight took place in August when he won a dominant decision over Tony Luis (29-4). Less than 2 months later the super lightweight contender returned to the ring and won the biggest fight up until this point of his career against former title challenger Alex Saucedo (30-2).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believe he means it. Let's hope that this results in a fight sooner rather than later.

Comment

I don't think so, Tim.

Comment

Sounds fixed to me.

Comment

Barboza is legit. He is no easy fight for anyone.

LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

He said Loma picked it up towards the end & teofimo's face started changing. I feel like that's the opposite of what happened

Comment

This guy looks pretty solid all around - maybe easy to look good against Saucedo who had no defense but I left like Barboza did a lot in that fight. Boxed, brawled a little, very good command of the ring is what I liked the most, he moves well, never really let up at all with his gameplan. I think he's a real player

Comment

Working...
              X