Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Felix Sturm, Shvedenko-Yerbossynuly IBF Eliminator, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Felix Sturm, Shvedenko-Yerbossynuly IBF Eliminator, More

Unbeaten Hungarian super welterweight and former amateur star Balazs Bacskai (14-0) defends the WBO Intercontinental title against Mexican Alejandro Davila (22-2-2) on May 28 in Budapest on a New School Promotion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like the Shevdenko/Yerbossynuly fight

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      I like the Shevdenko/Yerbossynuly fight
      Gave a little thought to throwing it on the Pick Em but since I knew basically nothing about either and wasn't sure if it'd be televised I gave it a pass. Haven't had time to do any research this week to figure if it'd even be a decent fight, but I guess any time you get a coupla unbeaten fighters squaring off it's always gonna be worth a watch. You got an eye on either of these two in particular Z?

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Gave a little thought to throwing it on the Pick Em but since I knew basically nothing about either and wasn't sure if it'd be televised I gave it a pass. Haven't had time to do any research this week to figure if it'd even be a decent fight, but I guess any time you get a coupla unbeaten fighters squaring off it's always gonna be worth a watch. You got an eye on either of these two in particular Z?
        I've known of Yerbossynuly for a while cuz he's risen pretty quickly up the WBA rankings. Don't think either guy is much good, but 168 is so thin, the winner will probably be in line for a big fight. The Kazakh is probably the favorite, but I could see the Russian pulling it off, guessing it goes the distance, probably competitive fight. Haven't seen enough of either to really call it with confidence though.

Both guys beat Lawal comfortably, Aidos has gone on the road and picked up some decent wins, best W probably belongs to Shvedenko though, when he beat Mohammedi

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

I've known of Yerbossynuly for a while cuz he's risen pretty quickly up the WBA rankings. Don't think either guy is much good, but 168 is so thin, the winner will probably be in line for a big fight. The Kazakh is probably the favorite, but I could see the Russian pulling it off, guessing it goes the distance, probably competitive fight. Haven't seen enough of either to really call it with confidence though.

Both guys beat Lawal comfortably, Aidos has gone on the road and picked up some decent wins, best W probably belongs to Shvedenko though, when he beat Mohammedi
          Yeah spotted the Mohammedi win when I Boxrec'd him and even though he's well past his best Najib is still a pretty tricky fighter for any prospect... always thought he woulda been more suited to 168 anyway. Let's see if I can't dig that one out, have a look at ths kid. Ah here we go...

Comment

Working...
          X