Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Triller Finalizes Deal To Acquire FITE Streaming Platform

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Triller Finalizes Deal To Acquire FITE Streaming Platform

TrillerNet (aka Triller Hold Co LLC), parent company of the global AI-driven short video social app Triller, today announced it has acquired FITE, the premier global live-event and Pay-Per-View, SVOD and AVOD and streaming platform for sports and entertainment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boom! There you have it. Now they have a platform to put on boxing and MMA cards without putting everything on PPV. There have been a lot of rumors of GBP not being pleased with DAZN and vice versa and looks like we know where GBP will be heading if they get out of their DAZN deal.

Excited to see what Triller does here. They certainly are spending big right now and want to get in the combat sports field.

Comment

wtf is triller anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        wtf is triller anyways?
        Triller is what put on the Tyson/RJJ PPV and will be putting on the Lopez PPV in June.

Ryan Kavanaugh is the one who runs Triller.

I don't know how big of a player they will be in boxing, but they are paying great money at the moment and with FiteTV, they will be able to put on non-PPV shows.

Comment

It's hard to root against a company who's intentions are to provide boxing but isn't everything getting too fractionated? How much further can we spread things without getting an even worse product than we do now?

Comment

Triller is making big moves, they are also helping boxing big time getting it to the younger audiences something old boxing promoters failed to do.

Comment

Big things going on in Boxing! New platform, and a new Promotional outfit...

EYE OF THE TIGER PROMOTIONS AND D&D BOXING JOIN FORCES
              Ring TV
              By Anson Wainwright

The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed the landscape of many businesses and affected all of us in one way or another.

However, while many in the boxing world waited for opportunities to come to them, Camille Estephan, of Eye of The Tiger Promotions, and Cameron and Joe Dunkin, of D&D Boxing, have been proactive and formed a union that they believe will strengthen their position in the sport.

“Camille and I were introduced by a mutual friend,” Dunkin exclusively told The Ring. “We knew of each other and had briefly met. I’d always heard good things about Camille, but we had never worked together.

“We had a great chat and realized we have a common goal. Things began to move forward and we have been able to strike up a deal to work together on different fighters, and we will also do shows together. I’m very excited about joining forces.”

Dunkin previously managed former world champions Kelly Pavlik, Tim Bradley, Terence Crawford, Diego Corrales and Nonito Donaire before forming a promotional company in 2016. His roster currently includes Jaron Ennis; who was impressive in dismantling Sergey Lipinets on Saturday, Brandun Lee; fresh off his highlight reel knockout on ShoBox, and rising stars Brian Norman Jr. and Breyon Gorham.

To further solidify their union, the new partners have teamed up to sign former amateur standouts Samuel Arnold, a big punching welterweight, and twin brothers Angel and Antonio Perez. Angel will fight at junior welterweight and Antonio will operate at lightweight.

“I really feel with Cameron’s know how and eye for talent along with what we bring to the table – an excellent stable, great infrastructure and innovation – we can become a much stronger entity,” said Estephan.

“Right now, you have Top Rank, Golden Boy and PBC. I believe that we can join them at the top of boxing with the moves we are making. The signing of Arnold and the Perez twins shows our commitment to the cause. All three have vast potential. We will keep them all very busy and [they’ll] be stars of tomorrow.”

Estephan, who formed Eye of The Tiger in 2008, also boasts an impressive stable including Simon Kean, Erik Bazinyan, David Lemieux, Christian Mbilli, Lexson Mathieu, Sadriddin Akhmedov, Artem Oganesyan and Batyrzhan Jukembayev. The Canadian businessman also co-promotes unbeaten heavyweight Arslanbek Makhmudov with Golden Boy Promotions.

This Dunkin and Estephan alliance will keep fighters active on a multitude of shows in America, Canada and Mexico.

“We have built something really good in Canada,” said Estephan. “With Covid the way it is, we had to do some shows in Mexico. That helped keep some of our stable active. Now we can also do shows in America, which will increase the opportunities and allow us to create new fan bases.”

https://www.ringtv.com/620304-eye-of...g-join-forces/

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Triller is what put on the Tyson/RJJ PPV and will be putting on the Lopez PPV in June.

Ryan Kavanaugh is the one who runs Triller.

I don't know how big of a player they will be in boxing, but they are paying great money at the moment and with FiteTV, they will be able to put on non-PPV shows.
                I know that they put on the Tyson fight, but prior to that I'd never ****ing heard of them. Where did they come from?

Comment

Now it makes sense. DLH fighting on PPV for Triller and not for DAZN is part of him securing a long term deal for Golden Boy fighters. It didn't make sense how it would happen because Triller is only doing PPVs but by acquiring FITE which is already a popular fight app that streams PPV and Non PPV events seems logical now they will strike some deal to stream Golden Boy events. Not sure if Golden Boy leaves DAZN completely or keeps that deal and uses Triller/FITE for additional dates like PBC has a deal with showtime and fox. Golden Boy has too many fighters and not enough dates from DAZN.

Comment

That is a HUGE move for Triller!

Comment

Working...
                    X