Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: I'd Be Surprised if Fury-Joshua Happens Before November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: I'd Be Surprised if Fury-Joshua Happens Before November

Former two division champion David Haye would be very surprised if the heavyweight unification between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would come off before the summer. Given the current climate with the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Haye is not confident that a proper offer will be placed on the table to finalize a date and venue for Fury-Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All we've heard is Edward say there's several offers on the table but Aj himself tweeted there's 1 official offer?

From what I've read the people who put up the money for clash in the dunes got seriously burnt. So how is anyone going to put up more money in covid world? Doesn't add up. The ufc are smashing out big card's regularly.

I think Fury & Aj should get a fight in each behind closed doors asap in preparation for an end of summer fight even if that has to be behind closed doors to.

I hope it comes off but it's dragged out for to long already. Hearn has not delivered, we'll see in 2 week's xD

FlyingFJ FlyingFJ likes this.

Comment

So, if this proves to be true, Joshua needs to satisfy his WBO mandatory and Fury will probably need to fight wilder.

How are arum and Hearn going to wriggle out of this because ATM it looks like they're just trying to buy time

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
        So, if this proves to be true, Joshua needs to satisfy his WBO mandatory and Fury will probably need to fight wilder.

How are arum and Hearn going to wriggle out of this because ATM it looks like they're just trying to buy time
        I think that's why they keep pressuring Usyk to sign the Joyce fight. He's biding his time waiting to see what happens with Joshua/Fury.
        FlyingFJ FlyingFJ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
          All we've heard is Edward say there's several offers on the table but Aj himself tweeted there's 1 official offer?

From what I've read the people who put up the money for clash in the dunes got seriously burnt. So how is anyone going to put up more money in covid world? Doesn't add up. The ufc are smashing out big card's regularly.

I think Fury & Aj should get a fight in each behind closed doors asap in preparation for an end of summer fight even if that has to be behind closed doors to.

I hope it comes off but it's dragged out for to long already. Hearn has not delivered, we'll see in 2 week's xD
          Presumably there are several unofficial offers and one official offer. Not neccessarily a contradiction in terms. You are right, however, that it is dragging on and something seems to be holding it up a way that doesn't entirely jibe with the way Hearn has portrayed it. At the same time, I can imagine it's quite the juggling act to get all the different parties to fully agree.

Comment

Wow...I can't believe there are still people that think Tyson Fury is gonna actually step into a ring with Anthony Joshua....LOL....he's not taking that fight for less than 1 Billion dollars guaranteed money....LOL

Comment

theyre losing hope. people are falling off the HW bandwagon again.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I think that's why they keep pressuring Usyk to sign the Joyce fight. He's biding his time waiting to see what happens with Joshua/Fury.
                Usyk should just pressure WBO to call the mandatory with Joshua. Pretty obvious nothing is moving with Fury.

Comment

Working...
                X