Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: I'm Convinced Williams Has What it Takes To Beat Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: I'm Convinced Williams Has What it Takes To Beat Andrade

A MATCHMAKING DILEMMA in the run up to a major show on December 22, 2018 turned out to be the making of Liam Williams, who will do battle for the WBO world middleweight title in Miami on Saturday against the champion Demetrius Andrade.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I take when Frank Warren says with a grain of salt but I'm starting to feel a little dried out like beef jerky. Its a lot of salt.

Comment

I think Williams is in with a chance.

Comment

These Brits sure love their sauce, huh?

Comment

The US hypejob is getting stopped by Williams.
          focusboy72 focusboy72 !-1 !-1 like this.

Comment

This will be like the last time a English-Bum came over to the United State and got dominated by Demetrius Andrade. Liam Williams, is another Brian Rose, they both have the same Neanderthal habits, 'gritty' 'durable', is how writers have described these bums ; this written account is only a courtesy to avoid calling it how it is if you ask me, stupid blockhead is a better description.

When your called the 'Machine', that says you are a brainless tool, that relies on muscle over intelligence to achieve victory, but boxing is a thinking-mans sport. Liam Williams is about to find-out that there are levels to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post
              The US hypejob is getting stopped by Williams.
              Who’s hyping him? I don’t really hear him discussed all that often tbh. You are a terrible boxing fan. And you stink.

Will you give him his just deserts if he wins or will you eat it you overweight bum?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Who’s hyping him? I don’t really hear him discussed all that often tbh. You are a terrible boxing fan. And you stink.

Will you give him his just deserts if he wins or will you eat it you overweight bum?
                He’s spoken about in nearly every 160 thread at the moment despite being a two weight “world” champion and fighting absolutely no one of name.

Go watch another sport idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

He’s spoken about in nearly every 160 thread at the moment despite being a two weight “world” champion and fighting absolutely no one of name.

Go watch another sport idiot.
                  You are a humungous dork with ridiculously tiny limbs. You provide nothing to these forums whatsoever. Your opinions stink, you’re exceptionally annoying and you are humourless
                  Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 04-14-2021, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

This will be like the last time a English-Bum came over to the United State and got dominated by Demetrius Andrade. Liam Williams, is another Brian Rose, they both have the same Neanderthal habits, 'gritty' 'durable', is how writers have described these bums ; this written account is only a courtesy to avoid calling it how it is if you ask me, stupid blockhead is a better description.

When your called the 'Machine', that says you are a brainless tool, that relies on muscle over intelligence to achieve victory, but boxing is a thinking-mans sport. Liam Williams is about to find-out that there are levels to this.
                    I don't really have any strong opinions on this one but I really do hate that "durable" cliche in boxing... At worst, generally, it means you are just a come-forward human punch bag.

Comment

Working...
                    X