Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Joshua Has To Beat Me and Wilder To Be Best of This Era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Joshua Has To Beat Me and Wilder To Be Best of This Era

Win or lose against his domestic rival, WBC champion Tyson Fury would view himself as the best heavyweight fighter of this era. Fury's handlers are attempting to finalize a full division unification with WBO, WBA, IBF, IBO champion Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-13-2021, 03:22 AM.

But Joshua won't win...

Comment

Wilder had his chance, infact Wilder had about 7 chances to face Joshua for undisputed. With Wilders big long list of excuses I get the impression he and his team were never as confident of winning as they liked to admit.
      Monzon99 Monzon99 likes this.

Comment

Hes right, but at the same time Fury has only fought one person in the current top 10, Wilder has faced two, Joshua has faced four.

Comment

Wilder already confirmed to the world that he ducked Joshua.

I can GUARANTEE that even if Joshua knocks Fury out stone cold in Round #1 - Fury will say he's still the best of all-time. The man is a mental case.

Comment

I think everyone of these guys have to still fight each other, whether it's Wilder v Whyte, Whyte v Fury, Fury v Ruiz, Wilder v Ruiz, Ruiz v Whyte or Joshua v Wilder. Am happy with what everyone is doing right now except Wilder, is resume is horrible for someone that gets hyped. If he add to his legacy by beating others around the top 5 then he would definitely get the Fury-Joshua winner.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
              Hes right, but at the same time Fury has only fought one person in the current top 10, Wilder has faced two, Joshua has faced four.
              Where are you getting that from?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Where are you getting that from?

Ring magazine. Yeah yeah I know, there is no "objective" top 10 but regardless its pretty hard to argue that Fury or Wilder have fought a wider range of current top HWs than Joshua has. A lot of the top 10 level guys have been in the mix with each other and then you've got Fury/Wilder/Ortiz in their own bubble.

Comment

Klitschko would have knocked Fury out in the rematch just like A.J is going to do .

Wilder is irrelevant ,Fury and Klitschko are better wins . Wilder never defeated Klitschko because he couldn’t .

Lewis never defeated Bowe because Bowe refused to fight him so that logic from Fury isn’t realistic like most of what he says .
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 04-13-2021, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Fury just ENRAGED the matchroom casuals lol
                    FlyingFJ FlyingFJ likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X