Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Potential Crawford Conquest Adds New Layer To Pac-Mayweather Debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Potential Crawford Conquest Adds New Layer To Pac-Mayweather Debate

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - They'll both be in the Hall of Fame. They'll rarely be mentioned without the other in an adjoining sentence. But that doesn't mean there's no A-side when comparing Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao. Freddie Roach's assessment notwithstanding...
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Crawford is a consensus pick to become Pacquiao’s next dance adversary..."

Consensus of who?

Pacquiao's promotion president already said it's BS.

Eddie Hearn (Pac signed with DAZN) said it's BS.

Tim Bradley said it's extremely unlikely based on his inside knowledge (aka friendship with Crawford).

Not a peep from Arum.

Arum wants it in Abu Dhabi, Crawford has on record refused to ever fight overseas again.

BoMac seems to want Porter all of a sudden.

Who is this "consensus" you're talking about, bro?

Comment

The McGregor clown show. That he took that fight lessens everything/anything Mayweather considerably.
      Last edited by Rapscallion; 04-12-2021, 11:42 PM.

Comment

giphy-downsized.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
          The McGregor clown show. That he took that fight lessens everything/anything Mayweather considerably.
          And yet that is the fight Pacquiao wanted before McGregor derailed tnose plans by losing his last fight by KO, lol.
          Nomadic Nomadic likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

And yet that is the fight Pacquiao wanted before McGregor derailed tnose plans by losing his last fight by KO, lol.
            Not only wanted which is can understatement, Manny was name dropping Spence and TC in the public arena and at the same time secretly signed sealed and it was on until Connor got stopped, the WBA didnt even know that while Manny was freezing the belt and talking up the top WWs was signing McGregor and when they found out they stripped of the title .

Manny gets a pass on so much underhanded shenanigans its a joke.

Comment

If pac fights and beats Crawford i expect pac stans to be on crawfords nuts like froid stans hype up canelo pretty much like ShoulderRoll

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                If pac fights and beats Crawford i expect pac stans to be on crawfords nuts like froid stans hype up canelo pretty much like ShoulderRoll
                It's true that Floyd schooled Canelo and his resume keeps looking better and better with every Alvarez win.

But that has nothing to do with me.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                  Honestly Id be super surprised if Manny agreed to fight TC or Spence I just cant see it .

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Honestly Id be super surprised if Manny agreed to fight TC or Spence I just cant see it .
                    Same. I dont see it happening. At this point pac can fight whomever he wants. Only morons say pac still has something to prove and should fight spencer or crawford.

Comment

Working...
                    X