Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Eager To Make Big Statement Against Bryant Perrella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Eager To Make Big Statement Against Bryant Perrella

Former WBC Super Welterweight World Champion Tony "Superbad" Harrison shared updates from his first training camp since the passing of his father and trainer Ali Salaam, as he prepares to return to the ring against Bryant Perrella in the main event of FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes this Saturday, April 17 from Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big statement against career welterweight. Seems like a tune up to me.

Comment

Tony you got this! Focus, focus, focus eat right make weight replenish and box your A_ _ off! Real Simple

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Big statement against career welterweight. Seems like a tune up to me.
        You are definitely right this is a tune-up, but Harrison had a Couple tough ones against Charlo. Coming of a KO loss. Dad died during Covid. He’s earned a “tune-up”.

Comment

Hope he has been able to get time to miss his father.

Comment

I mean he can blow Perrella out of there in the first round and it won't be a big statement.

But after what Tony went through last year, hoping he has a good performance and gets back in the title picture. Good, entertaining dude.

Comment

Parella the goodfella, lost with two seconds left in the last round ? If I remember the guy gimmick stuff but lots do that now. I want to see a fight break out for several rounds would be nice. Fight seemed to show up out of nowhere they must me planning on a PPV to sell soon that is when they usually put fights on FOX Fight Night insert the next PPV commercial. Hey don't know why but call it close with an upset fight.

Comment

Working...
              X