Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'm Going To Knock Marshall's Ass Out! She Knows That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'm Going To Knock Marshall's Ass Out! She Knows That!

Unified middleweight and junior middleweight champion Claressa Shields has fired back at Savannah Marshall. This past weekend at Copper Box Arena in London, Marshall blew away late replacement Maria Lindberg in three rounds to retain the WBO middleweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol stop talking and come to England fight her I think Shields wins but no point discussing it and Clarissa cannot punch her way out of a paper Bag

Comment

She knows Savannah KOs her. No wonder she's losing her shit.

Comment

Lol... she always says she's gonna knock out her opponents and she never does...lol

Comment

Funny. On Twitter she's saying she's not taking the fight unless Hearn pays her a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Funny. On Twitter she's saying she's not taking the fight unless Hearn pays her a lot of money.
            Hearn said in the post fight interview he is willing to pay it. I think Marshall is the one to shut Shields up. I know Shields definitely isnt knocking anybody out.

Comment

Hanna Gabriel! Laughing my ass off. Marshall would be a 1-100 betting fave over her. She'd beat Gabriel and Hammer on the same night, in fact, in the ring at the same time. Shields is good, but Marshall, under Peter Fury, is a beast.

Comment

Shields is whooppin the A no doubt.

Comment

Be funny if she taps out on her MMA debut.

Comment

She isn't knocking anyone out. She is a very good boxer and can box her way to a possible decision. No power, boring and an awful personality. She should be happy that this fight may actually get the attention she badly craves.
                    YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X