Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis "Graduates" With Statement Knockout Over Sergey Lipinets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis "Graduates" With Statement Knockout Over Sergey Lipinets

By Corey Erdman - After Jaron Ennis both hoisted Sergey Lipinets off his feet with a left uppercut and left him prone on the canvas to end their fight, Ennis calmly walked back to his corner. As the referee ended the fight officially with Lipinets clearly unable to continue, Ennis briefly flexed his arms in celebration. Not the kind of aggressive flexing athletes do when they're fired up or have done something unexpected--quite the opposite. Ennis was calm in the moment, showing the base-level amount of excitement about doing something he fully expected to do.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm a big fan of moving a fighter slowly and seasoning him properly.
    Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Nice little article. Didn't know much about Boots before, especially that he's from a fighting family. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I'm a big fan of moving a fighter slowly and seasoning him properly.
        The old school training method is helping him stand out from the crowd too. I see big things for Boots in the not so distant future.

Comment

In order of priority, Boots needs IBF #1 Abdukakhorov, IBF #2 Porter (also WBC #1), or WBC #2 Mikey Garcia! Who wants that smoke? MAN UP!

Comment

I kind of feel sorry for him now. He spent ages being accused of ducking and then he put on a performance like that and will be avoided like Covid

Comment

Solid win solid performance

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                In order of priority, Boots needs IBF #1 Abdukakhorov, IBF #2 Porter (also WBC #1), or WBC #2 Mikey Garcia! Who wants that smoke? MAN UP!
                I saw Kudratillo fight Collazo live and wasn't all that impressed and haven't been overly blown away the other times I've seen him. I think Boots blows him out.

Comment

Ennis vs Benn! Make it happen

Comment

Everyone is going to avoid him after putting up a performance like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X