Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: I Think I'll Be World Champ By End of 2021, Start of 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: I Think I'll Be World Champ By End of 2021, Start of 2022

Rising welterweight star Jaron "Boots" Ennis aced the toughest test of his professional career with a sensational sixth-round knockout win over former world champion Sergey Lipinets in the main event on Saturday night's Showtime televised main event from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love Ennis, Lord knows I do. I think that he's a special prospect but Lipnets is not a test, we could evaluate that from his last fight with Clayton.

Ennis will always look special against his fellow special prospects or lower tier boxers but what will happen:

When he's in the ring with someone who will move their head when Ennis jabs?

When he in the ring with someone who negates Ennis speed with timing?

When he in the ring with someone who knows how to cut off the ring?

These are just a few question, I have more. I don't see Ennis beating Spence, Crawford or Ugas right now. He's getting by on talent but you need grit and high boxing IQ to beat these guys.

Heck, I think that fighter that Eddie has Daniyar Yeleussinov beats Ennis.

Ortiz has had the better step up test by fighting Hooker, who at least has more than a heartbeat.

Comment

Between Ortiz, Ennis and the winner of Taylor vs Ramirez, Crawford has some options for opponents. Besputin isn’t bad either but isn’t really making any noise at the moment. But he’s got a few guys to defend against.

Comment

“The 32-year-old Joe Goossen-trained Lipinets.”

I assure you Goosen is not 32 lol

Comment

Ennis vs Benn next since Benn wants a big fight

Comment

Ennis vs Ortiz would be awesome...
            Dustin Tanner Dustin Tanner likes this.

Comment

PBC round robin between Spence, Porter, Thurman, and Garcia still has a few combinations that haven't been seen yet...and now that Ugas was gifted a title, he can get in. Ennis better be prepared to wait a few years. Maybe if he takes the short money, he can get a shot against Crawford.

Comment

- Abdukakhorov
                - Mean Machine
                - Custio Clayton

Comment

Another name for Crawford to avoid, along with Porter, Ugas, Ortiz, Spence, ect ect. Crawford is betting on his cash out fight with Pacquiao and go off into the sunset.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                    I love Ennis, Lord knows I do. I think that he's a special prospect but Lipnets is not a test, we could evaluate that from his last fight with Clayton.

Ennis will always look special against his fellow special prospects or lower tier boxers but what will happen:

When he's in the ring with someone who will move their head when Ennis jabs?

When he in the ring with someone who negates Ennis speed with timing?

When he in the ring with someone who knows how to cut off the ring?

These are just a few question, I have more. I don't see Ennis beating Spence, Crawford or Ugas right now. He's getting by on talent but you need grit and high boxing IQ to beat these guys.

Heck, I think that fighter that Eddie has Daniyar Yeleussinov beats Ennis.

Ortiz has had the better step up test by fighting Hooker, who at least has more than a heartbeat.

Lipinets wasn’t a test but you want him to fight Hooker, who just got smashed again , to prove himself. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X