Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jerwin Ancajas Drops, Decisions Jonathan Rodriguez in Bruising War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jerwin Ancajas Drops, Decisions Jonathan Rodriguez in Bruising War

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Jerwin Ancajas got the brawl he wanted from Jonathan Rodriguez on Saturday night. Two the scorecards didn't reflect the highly competitive nature of their action-packed, 12-round slugfest, but Ancajas won a unanimous decision to retain his IBF junior bantamweight championship at Mohegan Sun Arena. The previously unproven Rodriguez established himself as a legitimate threat in the 115-pound division, but judges Tony Paolillo (115-112), Tom Schreck (116-111) and Don Trella (117-110) scored the fight for Ancajas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-10-2021, 09:19 PM.

Helluva fight! Scorecards a little wide but the right man won.

Can't wait to see Rodriguez again he has a great future

Comment

That was a war, highly enjoyable fight between a Filipino and Mexican, pure combat....heart and fire.

Comment

Pinoys control boxing

Comment

Bumcajas going life and death with no namers! Choco or estrada would smoke bumcajas!

Comment

Fire fight. Closer than the cards but the right man won

Comment

Ancajas like Nietes are the most avoided superfly fighters. Estrada, Gonzales, Rungvisai are afraid to face them.

Comment

Rodrigues was better than expected. He has skills and was hanging in tough. Ancajas is very good but not at the level a of the other top guys, would not mind watching anyone of them fight him though.

Comment

Thought Ancajas won a razor thin fight, had it 114-113, hopefully he shows ambition to fight other top names now. I'd settle for a fight against Francisco Rodriguez, but I'd rather see him fight Nietes or unify with Ioka

Comment

Was a good fight and I thought Ancajas won the knockdown being the deciding factor but after watching that performance I could see Estrada and Chocolatito giving him problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X