Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: Anything Terence Crawford Could Do, I Could Do Better!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: Anything Terence Crawford Could Do, I Could Do Better!

Rising welterweight prospect Jaron Ennis appears to be a fan of Betty Hutton's show tune "Anything You Can Do." When it comes to comparing himself to the cr?me de la cr?me of the top 147-pounders in the world, the five-year pro Ennis (26-0, 24 KOs) believes he's more equipped than one of the sport's top pound-for-pound fighters in WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford, even channeling the famous 1940s song's lyrics explaining why.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Here we go! Start making some noise Ennis
    Tlows1 Tlows1 siablo14 siablo14 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
      Here we go! Start making some noise Ennis
      What for? Crawford's not going to fight this guy, much less acknowledge him.
      Zaryu Zaryu likes this.

Comment

I’ve seen some say Boots would whoop Errol. That’s funny to me. We will see how he looks against tonight.

Comment

I wouldn’t be that boastful until I’ve proven myself but different strokes for different folks! He has talent, decent power has youth on his side but still unproven against good quality fighters. Virgil Ortiz is a good dance partner and a few others as well but Crawford not what you want, trust that!
          pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Comment

Pump the breaks kid.

Comment

Anything he could do bud could do better we don’t even know if boots has elite level adaptability yet Bud would beat him right now

Comment

What hell do
                you lot expect him to say?? He’s supposed to believe he’s the best in the world.
                Tlows1 Tlows1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  What hell do
                  you lot expect him to say?? He’s supposed to believe he’s the best in the world.
                  Call out someone that doesn't have a pattern of avoiding threats. Like Porter or something.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

What for? Crawford's not going to fight this guy, much less acknowledge him.
                    I don't think the top welterweights want to fight him, but him being quiet does not help his case. He needs to keep winning and start being more vocal about wanting to fight the top guys. I wouldn't mind seeing him against Vergil Ortiz Jr. before getting a title shot, but we all know those fights don't happen anymore without titles at stake, some marinating and an overpriced PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X