No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Blows Out Samuel Vargas in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Blows Out Samuel Vargas in One Round

Conor Benn announced himself to the world as a serious contender as he blew away Samuel Vargas in just 80 seconds in London on Saturday night. He made what was supposed to be a tough test easy, at the Copper Box, and promptly called out Amir Khan, Shawn Porter and Adrien Broner.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-10-2021, 06:25 PM.

Rising Welterweight star Conor Benn defends his WBA Continental Title against Samuel Vargas in the main event, Watford’s Shannon Courtenay and Australia’s Ebanie Bridges clash for the vacant WBA Bantamweight World Title. (photos by Mark Robinson)

Also on the card, Hartlepool's Savannah Marshall returns after her win over Hannah Ranki , Glasgow Bantamweight Kash Farooq challenges Alexander Espinoza for the WBC International Silver Bantamweight Title, Takeley Super-Middleweight John 'The Gentleman' Hedges looks to build on his pro debut win last October and Glasgow Heavyweight Nick Campbell makes his professional debut.

All the action is shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in the U.S. and more than 200 countries and territories on its just-launched Global platform

Comment

War Ebanie!

I did a quick video study on her. She's pretty good as far as women's boxing goes.
      She ain't no Katie Taylor or McCaskill but she's watchable and hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmDvLZQLeaA

Comment

Is this one of those early cards for us here in the states? If so anybody know what time the main event starts here.
        siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          War Ebanie!

I did a quick video study on her. She's pretty good as far as women's boxing goes.
          She ain't no Katie Taylor or McCaskill but she's watchable and hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmDvLZQLeaA
          Yea I'mma do some "video studying" on her in a minute

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
            Is this one of those early cards for us here in the states? If so anybody know what time the main event starts here.
            Definitely a early card. Don't know the exact times.

Randomly if anyone is a MMA guy too the UFC card starts in 30 minutes & the main card is gonna be on ABC today. I'mma be doing lotsa multiple screen fight watching today & with some overtime since Boots fights tonight too.

Comment

Non-TV undercard Hedges v Jermelić (UK area only):
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tylcELfVy8g

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Yea I'mma do some "video studying" on her in a minute

Comment

Televised card just about to begin

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
                    Starting NOW.
                    omh omh likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X