Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn vs. Samuel Vargas - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn vs. Samuel Vargas - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Benn, Vargas Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Rising Welterweight star Conor Benn defends his WBA Continental Title against Samuel Vargas in the main event, Watford's Shannon Courtenay and Australia's Ebanie Bridges clash for the vacant WBA Bantamweight World Title. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow that was quick

Comment

Combo’d his head all over the shop

Comment

Good performance from Ben. Sure it was a premature stoppage, but the difference in abilities was apparent from the get go. He’s ready for the next step up in opposition.

Comment

that was amazing!

Comment

Conner just made a statement not because he did something spectacular but in how he did it! I said earlier in the week that Bones Adams was wasting time with this guy in Vargas, but not even I expected him to be destroyed the way he just was!

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
              Good performance from Ben. Sure it was a premature stoppage, but the difference in abilities was apparent from the get go. He’s ready for the next step up in opposition.
              Yeah i think the stoppage was a little bit premature. My money personally was on Samuel Vargas but this shocked me. Vargas did not take those shots very well. Conor is a KO waiting to happen sure but he has definitely improved.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
                It’s obvious you never fought, that wasn’t premature at all, what you want the man to go home in a box!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

It’s obvious you never fought, that wasn’t premature at all, what you want the man to go home in a box!
                  I think it was a little in between, it was a bit premature but you cant be too mad about the stoppage. I would of liked a standing 8 count at least then if he was not taking the shots well then i would of stopped it.

Comment

Jonny Nelson at it again. Conor beats a washed up journeyman and now he beats Shaun Porter,wow hes embarrassing..

Comment

Working...
                    X