Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall Destroys Maria Lindberg in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall Destroys Maria Lindberg in Three Rounds

Savannah Marshall made short work of Maria Lindberg in the first defense of her WBO middleweight title as she knocked the veteran Swedish boxer in the third round, before calling out Claressa Shields who she says is not interested in facing her.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-10-2021, 04:04 PM.

Marshall is a slayer, I believe she'll beat Shields again

Comment

Shields doesn’t want none of that!

Comment

Shields has no choice... Talk the Talk / Walk the Walk ... Marshall will bring her to submission @ MW ... She won't be stupid enough to go down to SWW though...

That's the fight that could bring W Boxing on the map ...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
          Shields has no choice... Talk the Talk / Walk the Walk ... Marshall will bring her to submission @ MW ... She won't be stupid enough to go down to SWW though...

That's the fight that could bring W Boxing on the map ...
          Didn't you say Decaire was going to end Shields too?

Comment

Still think she needs another one or two fights before shield.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Didn't you say Decaire was going to end Shields too?
              I did...

Not ending Shields though... Thought she would bring Shield late and win a decision... I was wrong... Happens ...

Comment

Shields sounds angry and terrified about all the pressure for her to man up and fight Savannah Marshall. Shields is clearly afraid and is mayweathering her most dangerous threat. Shields is doing what all the afro american boxers today are doing - making excuses and duck moves to dodge a high rish fight.

Shame on shields for shaming herself, the sport and America by making cowardly mayweather excuses to duck and dodge Savannah Marshall. I will boycott shields until she shuts up and fights Savannah Marshall.

Comment

As someone who doesn't follow women's boxing all that much, what exactly am I missing here? I just saw she stopped a 44 year old who had a record of 19-6? Then looking at Marshall's pro opponents, it looks like she hasn't even faced anyone with a pulse?

I know women's boxing is different and the talent isn't nearly as deep, but am I wrong in saying that Marshall has fought a pretty easy schedule thus far?

Comment

Lol so
                    many on here want shields to lose so badly abs now they are putting their faith in Marshall to do it lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X